Chapter 13

Play the song as your reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nicole is this true?"
"Nicolas..." before I finish my sentence he walks out the door.
"Nicolas wait!" I say as I try my best to use my crutches and catch up to him. When we're in the hall and I'm still trying to catch up to him Jacob takes a hold of my arm.
"Let go right now! " I snap and he let's go, startled at the way I yelled. I keep going towards Nicolas and Jacob stays behind in shock since I almost never get mad.

"Nicolas please wait!" He surprisingly stops and stands there for a while without turning around. After a while, finally he turns and walks up to me in a fast pace and carries me in bridal style and brings us inside a janitors closet.

"Nicolas... let me explain" I say as he puts me down and locks the door.
"Where you really going to my house?" He says turning his attention back to me.
"Yes but.."
"Oh my god Nicole!" He says punching the wall. "This fucking happened because of me." He says turning around to face me after punching the wall.
"No. Nicolas look at me. Look at my eyes....It was not your fault. You understand? " I say as I cup my hands on both of his cheeks.

Suddenly he leans in and...

He's kissing me ....

My first kiss..... with him. When he kissed me I found out something I knew all along deep inside, I liked him... I loved him.... but I always denied it deep down.

A minute later he steps back, letting both of us catch our breaths. I look up to look at him and notice he's blushing.

Gosh he looks so fine.

"Nicolas..." I say, slowly widening my eyes.
"Nicole Jefferson!" He suddenly yells very loudly with his chin held up high, looking at me dead in the eyes, while I look up at him and see his eyes are showing so much emotion, that it's making me tear up. These eyes of his are just pulling me in and I can't stop staring at them.

"I like you okay?! You make me think of you every damn day, You make me a better me , Your the light inside this black dark heart , You make my heart pound like no body else made it beat , I love how innocent you are , I love the way you are with people , I love how you always try to help , I love how I feel around you , Your my addiction , You make me see the world differently , I love the way you love everything , I love your smile , I love your laugh , I love that your always happy , You make me wanna be better just for you , I love how you can be so feisty sometimes , Your the reason why I got an A in algebra today! Your the reason why every time a guy sees you I just wanna hide you in my arms , Your the reason why I wanna buy the world so I can just give it to you , I love how clumsy you are at times , I love how you give me butterflies , I love that showed me what love feels like , I love that you showed me that a heart can actually beat fast when you see that one person and I thought that was a fantasy but you proved me wrong , I hate when I see you with other guys , I hate when people take advantage of your kindness , I look at you and I just love you and it terrifies me , it terrifies me of what I would do for you , I love how your so passionate , I love that sparkle you always have in your beautiful eyes , I just love the way you make me feel , I love you just for who you are, I love every single flaw you have , they're the reason I love you , and I love that  our hearts could beat as one and this Nicole Jefferson is my confession to you." He finishes, letting out a big breath.

"You got an A in algebra?" I say, completely shocked.
"After all I said that's the one thing you have to say?" He says, hunching his back.
"No" I whisper and lean in and get on my tiptoes to kiss him but he's still to tall so he cooperates and bends down and kisses me. Shooting sparks all over my body. Making me shiver and sending goosebumps all over. My hands reach up for his hair and he's grip on my waist tightens, deepening the kiss. His tongue is at the crack of my lips, asking for entrance, which I immediately grant. The way his tongue explores my mouth makes me weak in the knees. Especially when his lips trail to my neck and collarbone. Without knowing a little gasp escapes my lips and a moan right after. Showing excitement and that little action makes Nicolas excited too because his lips go back in my mouth. He presses his body closer to me, so much that I can feel a poke that lets me know how excited he is. He groans a manly moan in my mouth and his hand trails to my back and rubs my lower back and soon enough he gropes my butt with a lot of force. I moan once again but this time louder as I scratch his back slighly. Eventually we pull away and gasp for air.

"I like you too" I say as our noses are touching. I feel his heavy breath on my face as we're both breathing extremely heavy. Our eyes are locked together with my arms around his neck and his arms on my waist, drawing circles with his thumb.

"I'm glad. It's an honor" He says and I smile, letting a little giggle of happiness escape my lips as I look down at the floor with my head resting on his chest. Soon enough he's chuckling too with his chin resting on my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! What's up wattpaders?!

Are you guys as excited as I am?! I had so much fun writing this chapter! Kinda depressing too because I wish I was in her place. Leaving out the part that she's in a hospital, of course. Anyways....

What you guys think?!

What would you have done if that was you receiving that confession?

Do you ship them?

Do you think they'll date?

What will happen with Jacob?!

-Comment please!!!-

Also, don't forget to....

VOTE VOTE VOTEEE! (At least consider it hehe)

Love ya!

#Strawberries

-KAT