Thank You!!

I cannot thank you guys enough for reading my story. I love hearing your comments and seeing that you guys have become so enthralled in Caddie's life. I wrote this story when I was fourteen, and at the time I didn't really think that I could write.
After putting this book up on Wattpad, you guys have given me a newfound confidence.

I don't believe in such a thing as good vs evil, I think both sides are a mixture of both. Both sides are fighting for something that they believe in, but most of the time we only get one perspective of the story.

I think the awesome thing about Caddie is that she could play for both teams. Maybe she'll end up being the hero or maybe she'll be the villain. I hope you guys will read the next book to find out how Caddie changes and develops in the her Sophomore year of high school. You guys are the reason why this book is doing so well, so I thank you all from the bottom of the heart.

**My awesome friend hannah__smithh drew the picture of Caddie. I love it so much- maybe in the future we can have all the main characters drawn. I'm a big fan of fan art, so if any of you guys are artists and you want to draw a picture of your favorite characters or scenes, you can pm them to me and I'll post them in my book. Please Make sure to follow Hannah and read her awesome Sci/fi story, The Demon Seed!**