Character List for DIMBFFLAD

Hey guys! So here's a quick character list. I know reading on Wattpad is a lot different than reading a published book, and this character list really helps me with my writing, so I figured I'd post it!!

xoxo

Gossip Death 

* * *

ACE – Oh là là. He is the one character who appeared to be detached from all of the other characters, up until recently. He lives in a bookstore with his assistant, Trixie. He is a French, well-off warlock who wields black magic. Like Death, he appears to be one step ahead of every character.

He has colorful hair, wears a bold purple suit and a top hat. Because of a limp, he uses a unique staff with an octagon crystal on the top in order to walk around. He openly told Faith he was evil and he only helps people at a price, just like all of the evil beings in this story.

He can see into the future and communicate with "The Spirits" and is perceived as very powerful. He is the one person who Death knew would help him in Limbo, but how and at what cost? He definitely has a past with Death but has yet to convey that past to Faith.

Death is currently possessing Ace's body. Atticus sent Death's soul to Limbo and he returned to earth through Ace's body.

AHRIMAD (AR--REE-MOD) - (You're welcome.) – An ancient being that Death trapped in his cloak because he tricked Death as a child into freeing him. Ahrimad's corporeal form, according to the memory Faith saw in book 1, is identical to that of David Star's. When Death wears Ahrimad as his cloak, he can quite literally wear Ahrimad's face. Thus, David Star, the alter ego that Death made up for himself, was born.

We are also unsure of his power, although he appears to have been the original Grim Reaper. We do not know why he was trapped in a mirror in the first place. Ahrimad knows other realms very well and Death normally uses him as a guide, whenever he visits Purgatory or Limbo. Death was separated from his cloak when Atticus sent him to Limbo, thus, the "All Powerful" Death is incapable of leaving.

ALEXANDRU (ALEXAND-DREW) – He is a beautiful, golden haired, green-eyed boy, with a large scar on his face. Faith has seen as a child in his memories. From what Faith has gathered, an animal damaged Alexandru's one eye, and when his mother, a black witch, healed him, he could suddenly see into an individual's soul because of the consequences of magic.

We know at this that Alexandru is Death's true identity and he gets very pissy when he is called this. It can be concluded that Death does not want to be reminded of his past self. ☹

ANDREW – We know very little about him. He's Aunt Sarah's boyfriend, who is rude and nobody likes. He is a demon hunter. The last time we saw him, he was fighting off a hellhound with Sarah...

He's currently in Hell. LMFAO.

ANNONA (UH—KNOWN-UH) - Briefly appears in one of Death's memories when he is trapped in Limbo. They met when Death recently transitioned into a demon in his past life and was captured by hunters. Faith has yet to know about this mysterious woman. The relationship between this woman and Death has yet to be established.

ATTICUS (AT—TI—CUSS) – Malphas' loyal bird demon, which, even in bird form (he always fluffs up), seems to like Faith. When Faith calls to Malphas a few chapters back, Atticus is sent to her aid and ships Death to Limbo using black magic, so clearly he is powerful. The relationship between Atticus and Death is not yet developed. However, the two must hate each other, since Atticus sent Death's soul to Limbo.

CRUENTAS (CREWN—TUS) -  Death's immortal demon horse that blows fire out of its nostrils like a dragon. We do not know how Death got him. He has red, cynical eyes and is a larger version of a black stallion. His behavior is similar to a dog's and he is loyal to Death.