IMPORTANT NOTE FOR CHAPTER 47!!!!!

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so sorry for doing this, I know it's SOOOOO annoying, but I'm immediately seeing confusion about the end of chapter 47 and I HAVE to clarify because the end of book 2 is upon us. I want everyone to understand what's going on!!! Please oh please read this fully! :) 

So, Faith falls to her knees and has a vision (about a lot of things), and then she's mentally back in the graveyard, and then she realizes she's surrounded by shadows and Death's full-form arrives all scary-like and we're like "oooo, what's about to happen? Is he about to eat her? Is he protecting her?" So although this ending scene might read a lot more complicated, it's really just Faith in the graveyard, then her having a vision, and then her back at the graveyard, except this time she is separated from the war going on because Death's shadows are now surrounding her. And then it's just Faith & Death in the circle of shadows right smack in the middle of the path to the mausoleum YEEEEEE.

Does this make more sense now? Sorry about this, I can just tell it was confusing and I needed to clarify! This story is a first draft and basically a running diary of ideas with no structure or concrete planning, so these are confusing moments that you don't have to worry about in super edited drafts of mine like the new manuscript... LOL!!! ;) 

Let me know if you have any questions!!! :DDDDDD

xoxo 

Gossip Death

P.s- Join the f*cking DIMBFF Facebook group, cowards! LOL. 

Link for the Death is My BFF Facebook group is on my WP profile or just look up "Death is My BFF-Wattpad-katrocks247" on Facebook.