C1 : Kidnapped

Chapter 1

[Kidnapped]

I was running as fast as I could in the forest. Running from my nightmare. Running from the darkness. Running from him. I was sweating a lot and I breathed heavily. I couldn't go on, but I needed to. He was fast so I decided to hide. There were too many trees that darkened my way to the freedom and I hoped that I could find the way out.

I looked behind me, 'seems like he lost me'. I kept on running but unfortunately, I tripped and fell down. I got up and dragged myself to a quite big tree nearby. I took a deep breath as I rubbed my knees that were bleeding rapidly. I groaned when I realized it was severe injury. The blood kept flowing just like my tears kept streaming down my face.

"Allie, I know you're there. Come out here to me, love," I heard a voice, not so far. It was him. I knew it was him. I hugged my legs and kept my mouth shut as my fear controlled me. I was trembling because he scared the living shit out of me. The wind blew not just gentle breezes but full-blown bone chilling winds, it grew the fear in me.

"Don't be afraid, sweetheart," He softly said as I stubbornly stayed where I was and I wasn't moving, not once- until he snapped. "I'll less hurt you if you come out right now, love. Now. Get. The. Fuck. Out. Sweetheart," He said through his gritted teeth as his voice was getting deeper. His words sent the shivers through my spine. Technically prevented my whole body to move. 

'Please God, help me, don't let him find me..'

I regretted everything right now. I shouldn't ignore my mum that day. I shouldn't sneak out from my room. I shouldn't go to the party that held at my school on that night.

But I did it. I just did what I supposed not to.

Flashback

It was a better day just like before. Nice weather in the morning, as I finished myself, I ran to the kitchen to see my mum. We actually had a happy family- but not after my father died. 'He got shot through his heart,' that was what the policeman said. I didn't even know because I was studying in my school and mum was working in her office. So I wondered who did that and why?

I told my mum that there would be a party in my school on that night. So I wished to go but she refused to let me go.

"Why ?! It's a party! I'm a teenager, mum!"
"No still means no! It's dangerous at night. I know you will go home late if I let you,"
"Don't you understand my life?! You said it all like you know everything! I hate you mum!" I ran to my bedroom.
"HAY !!" She yelled when she heard the loud sound of my banged door that I made. I locked myself in my room and I cried. I heard her footsteps coming closer.

"Yes, Hay. I'm your mother. I know everything. That's why you should not go out at night," She said. I heard she walked away and I rolled my eyes. In case you don't know, Hay was my nickname, she used to call me by that nickname.

Yes, I was rude and I was deep in anger so I did a bad move. I chose the wrong decision. I sneaked out from the window in my room. I couldn't help it. I envy my friends, and I couldn't control it. Yes, it was true. They could go anywhere they wanted and me? I just hanging around with my chips in the same house about 17 years.

Unfortunately, the fun I had didn't last any longer. I was walking home really late at night. 'Mum is going to kill me when I get home'.