C8 : Lost Control

Chapter 8

[ Lost Control ]
[Unedited]

WARNING.

This chapter have 'some kind of as-e-ex parts' so those who below 18, please have DISNEY permission.

Justin P.O.V

-Next Morning-

     "So, of all these people--" I got interrupted by the ring of my phone. Groaning in anger, I slipped out my phone from my pocket. The phone screen showed an unknown number but I densely accepted the call, "I'm in the middle of meeti-". "Hello, Justin," A voice the belonged to a man greeted. "Who the fuck are you?" I asked, totally ignoring his greeting. Well yeah, I hate it when I was busy making stupid plans then some dickheads had the audacity to disturb me. "You don't remember my voice? How rude. Haven't seen you so long, man. Looks like you killed some of Neil's people. That's great," He chuckled. "Jordan," I rolled my eyes. That stupid fucking hag.

    "Perfect guessing!" He laughed maniacally. "I'm fucking hanging up," But he stopped me, "Wait, wait, wait dude. Good lord, geez. Don't be a rascal." I groaned, "What do you want ?". "It's not what I want, it's what Neil wants, your perfect girl, man," He continued, "Oh by the way, Neil wants to talk to you." Neil was my greatest enemy, but Jordan, Neil's cousin, freaking pissed me off. Jordan was on my side before but shits happened. He started to betray us and stay on Neil's side. I clenched my fist as my anger started to rage from below to the top.

I heard some noises from the phone. "Neil's talking~". "Fuck Off" I spatted. "Rude! Well thanks to that perfect girl, I'm saved." He chuckled. "Such a coward". "Well I hope you don't forget that my gang is big just like yours. Even my cousin that a year older than me, below me". "I don't even care about that since YOU below me." I smirked. He paused a little. Silence for 5 minutes. Then he said, "You weak." I chuckled darkly. "You. weaker." I hung off the phone and threw it on the couch. "He called me just for that?! He's a dead meat." I groaned in anger.

I hopped upstairs to see my babygirl. Kinda missed her. I unlocked the door and saw she startled and dropped the cds. "Y-You give me a fright.." She stuttered as I smiled. I walked in and closed+locked the door. I knelt down and picked up the cds. She still stood there and looked at me. I placed the cds on the table and turned around to face her.

I surprised when I looked at her from the bottom to the top. Perfect. She was only wearing my black hoodie sweater since it was oversized for her. Her hair was really beautiful and her eyes were sparkling. I was losing control. Let me tell you, if I lost control. Nothing could stop me even myself.

Hay P.O.V

He walked closer and more closer to me. I backed away. He lost his sense. "J-Justin." He ignored. I couldn't run. He trapped me. I tripped over something down there I didn't even had time to look at it and fell on the..bed. "Justin? H-Hey." I frowned when he crawled on the bed to me. Then, I realized, he was on top of me.

He stared deep in my eyes like he was deep in thoughts. He leaned closer to me and our face just an inch. His eyes full of lust. He leaned his lips on mine. Both of my hands were on his chest. I tried my best to push him but he was stronger. He kissed me harshly and my tears was flowing through my cheeks silently. I pushed him even harder and looked like I barely made it. I caught my breath. "W-What are you doing?!" I gasped. He kissed me again without saying a word.

He started to kiss my neck then below my neck and chest. "Stop!" I shrieked and he, slapped me. I struggled as he slapped me again. He trapped me with his legs. I cried a lot that time. I touched my face and stared at him with confusion, feared and scared. But, he seemed to ignore everything and continued where he left. He kissed me over and over and over again. I didn't have courage, I didn't have energy to stop him. Why didn't someone help me? Why? 'Mother....'

-Skipped to the next morning- (You know what happened that night)

I woke up and saw him right on my face. I startled a little. He still asleep but hugged tightly. 'What happened last night?' My head was hurting. It felt heavy. I remembered everything as my eyes started tearing. I pushed him as he groaned. Then, I pushed him with legs and he released me. I looked at myself. No clothes on me. Nothing. "My....m-my...." I glared at him. I jumped off the bed with blanket around me. "B-Baby.." His eyes were full of guilty. "What have you done to me?!" I shouted. "Look, you don't understand--" He cut off by me "Don't understand?! You just took everything from me! Are you happy now?! Are you happy you all of me to you?!" I yelled as my eyes were brimming with tears. He just stood there and say nothing.

"Y-You know what," I sniffed. "You. Are. The. Worst!" I ran to the bathroom and locked it. "Wa- ALLIE!! Baby, I'm sorry, I mean it. I-I don't even understand what was going on last night. I just lost control of myself!" He hit the door several time, hardly. He might hurt his hand but I didn't care. "Just leave me alone!!" I shouted. Then he stopped. I heard he sighed on the other side. "Fine.." He muttered, probably didn't ant me to hear but I did. I heard he walked out from the room as I slid down on the wall.

I curled myself into a ball and sighed heavily. I hugged my legs and cried for hours in the bathroom. He took me from my home, my mom, my friends, my school, my life and then, he took my virginity? 'Now my life have no meanings'

"Should I....kill myself?" I mumbled. I stood up and looked at the medicine cabinet. I opened it and found a razor. I sat myself in the bathtub. "Should I?" I cried. 'I'm sorry, mom..'

-Lost