C6 : Escape Plan

Chapter 6 

[ Escape Plan ]

Hailey P.O.V

It was the day I planned on escaping. The roses he gave me, I let it grew in the beautiful vase in our his room. The notes, I kept it. I needed to clear things with him. I ran downstairs to meet him. As I stepped on the last stair, I saw he was sitting on a chair. Reed, Gina, Chad, Jack and Sheila were on the couch, watching a movie. He turned his face at me. "Are you okay?" He asked.

'Okay, Allie, don't be afraid. Don't be scared. We have to do this. If you want to see your mom, you have to do this.' 

I looked at him and took a deep breath. "I miss my mom," I took all my courage to say it, I swear, "And?" He stared straight deep in my eyes. I gulped and took a glance at everybody who were watching me. Gina and Sheila shook their head with their worried face as the guys were all furrowed. I took a breath again as I let out small sigh. "I- I want to go home," I said. 'Finally..'

"No."

"What?"
"No." 

"Why?!" I asked as a deep furrow creased my brows. He stood up and glared, "You aren't going to leave this house and me." My eyes widened and I opened my mouth, trying to speak, but no words came out. 

'Calm down, calm down. I made this far, I can't go back!' I bit my lips. 

"Everytime...everyday...in this house, I feel like I'm a poor girl and you're the king who rules everything in this house. I have a mother," I gritted my teeth. "At least I'm trying to make you feel better in this house!" He nearly shouted. "But that's not going to happen if--" I looked at him. I was surprised that his eyes filled with tears.

 'Is he crying? A guy is crying? I never seen a guy or a man crying in my life'.

I turned around and saw car's key hanging on the wall. I immediately ran to the spot as I grabbed the key. "NO! You better stop!" He shouted. Uh-uh not in a million years. I opened the driver's door and hopped in. I shut the door and locked the car. He ran to the car window and hit it few times. "Allie !!" He yelled. I started the engine as I looked at him. He was running to another car the probably Jake's and got in the car. I drove off quickly. 'He's after me.'

I drove out from the woods. 'Say 'hi' to the world'. Lucky for me that I know where am I.' I arrived at my house and there was a police car. I parked the car and looked at my back. Justin wasn't there. Thank God, there was a police. I ran to the front door and knocked the door. "Mom! Mom! It's me, Hailey!" I shouted as the door opened and revealed my mom. "Oh God, my dear! W-Where have you been?!" She cried as she hugged me tightly. "I'm sorry mom, I-I shouldn't ignore you, I was bad. I'm so sorry." Tears flowing through my cheeks as I hugged her back. "Now, now Miss Hailey, it is good to see you here, safe. Will you tell me where have you been?" The police man asked.

"I-I was kid-kidnapped by Justin Hudsons.." I mumbled. "WHAT?! Justin--?! You forgot what I've told you, don't you?" Mom asked as she gripped my hands tightly. I flinched as I gave her 'What?' look. "Miss Hailey, Justin Hudson is the world most wanted criminal. He owned a biggest gang in the world. Were you living with that criminal? Tell me his location," He asked. 

'Wait, what? Now I remembered. Justin Hudsons, the most wanted criminal. He's going to jail if I let this guy know.'

"But he's kind," I said. "What are you talking about?! He is a criminal!" Mom shouted. "But he have a kind heart--!!" I stopped. 'Only for me,' "I'm sorry. But, I don't know where he lives, he brought me at a place I don't know," I lied. "How did you get here?" He asked. "I-I don't know, I just woke up in some place I didn't know, so I thought h-he just threw me, so I  escaped ... quietly," He nodded. 

Few weeks later.

I took a part time job at Lucy's Restaurant and in that 2 weeks, I felt like I was being watched. I knew, it was Justin. Well to be honest, I kind of miss his good side. "Hay! Table 5!" Clara said as I nodded. I walked to the table and asked, "May I help y-" I stopped. I gaped as my eyes widened. I didn't want to believe of what was I looking but damn, it was real. I furrowed as I backed away.

"Is that the way you greet me after weeks you've gone?" He smirked,"Shit-" I mumbled as I walked faster to the staff room. "Hay? Where are you going?" Clara asked. "Got to go, Emergency. See you," I changed my clothes for like 5 seconds. I opened the back door and bumped to him, "Hello, babygirl," He chuckled.

I pushed him but failed. I would't win over that. "Why did you leave me? Allie? You shouldn't do that, you know?" He said sarcastically as he dragged me in the alley where no one was there. He pinned me on the wall. "You're going to pay for what you have done. You left me and I believe I told you no matter where you go, I always there to take you back," He glared as I flinched in pain.

"You've hurt me, babygirl."

He covered my nose an my mouth with the cloth. I refused to breath because I know that was drug. I didn't want to leave my mom again. "Breath babygirl, breath," He whispered in my ear. I couldn't hold it anymore so I breathed and fell down on his arm. 

'I guess .. freedom isn't mine anymore .. I'm back where they think I belong to .. and that is his place.'

Justin P.O.V

I finally got my babygirl back. No one knew how much I missed her. I looked at her neck and saw a shining thing. I unbutton her shirt- (What? She's going to be my future wife after all) I saw the necklace. I touched it. "The necklace that I gave to you.." I mumbled. She wore it. Then I saw a paper in her pocket, I took it an it were the cards that I gave her too.

"This..." I smiled brightly as carried her bridal style to my car. 

-Taken.

Yeah, I know - 4-5 months. c: