C10 : Escape Plan II

Chapter 10

[ Escape Plan II ]
[ The first escape plan was in Chapter 6;- In case this title is weird.]

Hay P.O.V

It was finally the day to watch Neil's death. To be honest, I didn't think that Neil was going to die. Plus, he was the greatest enemy so he must be so damn hard to defeat and actually, I was planning on escaping in that day (again since my first plan was a failure) because I had chance to go out from the hell hole house. Call me stubborn of my efforts for my freedom, just put yourself in my position, imagine you're kidnapped and everything that was yours are all gone, with you- an innocent fragile girl who only loved to play hide and seek when you were younger but then playing hide and seek in horror reality. I had a thought that if I succeed, I would take my mom and run away far from my place. I guess so, even though she was only taking care of me because she had to.
     I forgot to mention, didn't I? She might have a lil love for me, but most of time she wasn't around when I need help and kept me in the house like a freaking bird in a cage.

-And about Justin, never think that I would forgive him just like that, I didn't even plan to be kind with him after what he had done but I had to, at least to gain his trust so It would make my plan easy. Yet, I felt heavy for leaving. In addition, if I was going to leave him, I was going to leave his gang too. They were kind of meant to me since they were always by my side when I was feel out of place. That'd be mean of me to treat those who care for me. But again, I still craved my freedom.

    "Are you ready, protagonist?" Sheila asked. "Me? Ready? Never," I said, extremely annoyed with the outfit that asshole (Justin) gave me, it was all black, black top, black sweater, black leggings, even black sneakers. Besides, it was Justin's from the bottom to the top. Where was the rainbow had gone?! I looked at my outfit in totally disgust and jumped in the black car as she laughed, "Knew it".

~*~

I was sitting between Gina and Justin, Chad and Sheila sat behind us as Reed sat beside Jack who was a driver. According to the arrangement they've made, I should have sit between Justin and Reed but this stupid masochist (Justin) didn't want me to sit beside Reed since he was a guy so he changed Reed with Gina.
     "Ready?" Jack asked with a bright smile plastered on his face, but no one respond instead they were having their own time in their own world except me while Justin stared out of the window, ignoring Jake. No voices, no cheers, just an awkward silence. "Good~" Jack said with his voice completely offended and started to drive. "You're talking yourself," I said as Jack looked at me by the driving mirror and smiled. "Am I?"

  I stared at him from the back and and changed my view to Gina. She didn't even notice me since she was too concentrate with texting someone. I took a peek behind me and seems like Chad and Sheila were sleeping. "That fast," I whispered, enough for Justin to hear. "They're fast asleep when they're on a ride," He said as I looked at him, annoyance hidden in my eyes. Few hours has passed, I played with my fingers and took a glance at Jack every 5 minutes, I had enough. "Are we there yet?" I asked, totally bored while Justin's hand was resting on my shoulder, trying to hug me from behind. I took his hand and placed at his lap. "You're still mad at me, don't you?" He tilted his head, trying to see my face. I looked away to Gina's side and rolled my eyes. "Nope,"I answered shortly. Gina noticed me and grinned. "I see, you are," He said as he sighed heavily. I smiled at Gina and turned to look in front.

Engine started to slow down and the car finally stopped. It was parked behind a medium-sized tree in the middle of the woods. "We're here," Jack said. He parked the van about 30 miles (Just kidding, probably a mile, not too far. Who would pay the time walking to the damn house owned by some stupid bastard anyway.) from a really big house that probably Neil's. We jumped out from the car as everyone was ready with  their weapons and I, did nothing but stared at the house defenselessly. Wait, it was a mansion- a castle maybe? "It's dangerous for Hailey to join in with us," Chad said as Justin nodded, agreed. "Oh, then you're going to leave me alone in this van?" I asked, trying to hide the feeling of joy.

    That was a chance to escape. Well, I was trying to figure it out about my escaping plan. "Hell to the no," Justin glared, "You're coming with me instead," I kicked the small stone and turned around to puke. 'Seems like I don't have any chance today.' "Let's go. Make sure, according to the plan." Justin said with his stern voice as everyone nodded.

All of them ran to the house and vanished, I didn't even know where they are. Justin held my hand tightly as I ignored him, I knew he was looking at me. "Come on," He walked first as I followed his back. He didn't knock the door, he didn't even ring the doorbell, instead he smacked it and the door slammed opened with a loud bang. I freaked out that he did that. I heard footsteps running from nowhere.

"What a pleasure greeting here," A person (guy) in dark blue suit said from the left side of stairs, "he noticed me and smiled, "-And what a beautiful girl, you brought." Justin rolled his eyes, "Nah, no thanks for the compliment and do stop looking at my girl because I'm here to kill your BBB," Justin smirked. I looked at him, confused, as well as the person in dark blue suit. "BBB?" I asked. "Yeah, BBB. Big Busybody Boss," He smiled innocently, "So where the fuck is he?"
     The question had been asked with Justin's deep voice, I could see the guy flinched. "Follow me," That guy said, as he walked upstairs, trying to calm his nerve down. We followed his back. "I have a bad feeling.." I whispered to myself. "Don't worry," He said, more like an order-to not worry. "You heard me?" I looked at him, "Of course, we're in the middle kind of fake library that even a single drop of water can be hear," I giggled. 'Wait, what am I giggling about?'.

We reached his room as that person opened the door, revealing the wretch and a guy beside him. I glared at him as we walked in the room. "Now, now that's not a good first impression when you come into someone's office, my dear Allie," The wretch said as I rolled my eyes. "Like I care," I muttered. "That nickname is only mine to call. You ain't no fucking place to say it. AND you can stop now, don't be a fucking masochist after what you have done," Justin spatted.

"Jordan, push the button." He said as that guy called 'Jordan' quickly pushed the button on the wall. We heard a crash from outside the room, the door closed by itself and locked, the windows too. Justin pulled me to his back. "What the hell are you think you're doing?" He gritted his teeth. Neil pulled out his gun and pointed at Justin. The funny thing was, Justin waa defenseless. No gun, no revolver, no knife, no dagger, not even a baseball bat. He had no weapon at all. NO EFFING WEAPON.

You remember the guy in the dark blue suit? He grabbed me from behind harshly to get far away from Justin. He saw me, he filled in anger. I thought that their plan didn't work as it planned. "Give her back, you fucking asshole." Justin clenched his fist."I wanted to kill you but," Neil pointed his gun at me. "Killing your princess is better since she's kind of you greatest weakness." Neil said. 'He figured out..' I sighed, and yeah terrified. I was going to die today.

It's was surprising to me that he pulled the trigger. Everyone in the room was too. I didn't expect for it to happen. Neil fucking pulled the trigger to kill me while Justin about 200 cm (I don't know) away from me. But I think it was a miracle for it to happened.

I paralyzed. I was supposed to be dead.

-Miracle