C7 : Property

Chapter 7

[ Property ]

Hailey P.O.V

*Dream*

"Hay, let me tell you something. Come sit with me," Mom said. I turned around to see my mother who was resting on the couch. "Mom? Mom! I missed you so much, please save me," I cried and ran to her laps. She seemed to ignore or probably didn't have any idea what was going on. I sat next to her. "Men hate crying, darling, they rarely do it. But when a man cries over you, you can be sure that he loves you more than anything." She said and I remembered when I was going to leave him and escape, his eyes filled with tears..

*End*

~*~

I felt my hip burned in pain as I was lying on the same unfamiliar bed. 'I'm here again..' I took a glance to my right and surprised to see Justin who was sitting on the chair. He smirked as I flopped my head on the pillow again and sighed. 'Damn..'. I rubbed my hips, well someone burned something on it. "What did you do?" I asked. "I burned my name on your beautiful hip so everyone will know that you," He pointed his finger to me, "Belong to me." He got up and sat on the bed. "What?" I frowned.

"Well, you're lucky I burned it when you were unconscious, babygirl, so you couldn't feel the pain. If it wasn't for my benevolent self, you might scream in pain." Ignoring his jabbers, I tried to get up but he pushed me back down in the bed gently. "You can't. You need to rest." He said. He walked to the door and said, "That was half part of the punishment when you tried to escape. The real punishment is right now, you may not get out from this room unless you have me with you. Nevertheless, you can do anything in this room, watch the television or anything else. This punishment will end until you understand. Get it?" He asked as I nodded obediently. After he walked out from the room and locked the door from outside, I rolled my eyes. He treated me like a baby, oh yea of course he did, I was his babygirl and that was eternally annoying.

I got up carefully as I walked to the bathroom. 'God, damn it hurts like hell', I looked at the mirror and turned around. My jaws dropped realizing what was I looking at. "Is this.. tattoo?!" I shrieked. "And it spells, 'Justin's property'?" I mumbled, "I'm not a property." After I had done taking a peaceful bath, I walked out from the bathroom and went to the walk-in-closet. I wore an outfit that was already picked up from him since it hanged on the wall and a not 'Wear this' on the clothes. I sat on the bed and swung my feet. Terribly bored.

The door opened and I quickly looked at who it was. To my disappointment, It was Justin. He looked at me and smirked. "Love it?" He asked, probably was talking about the tattoo. I remembered the dream I had. "Yeah-- N- ..... Yeah ..." I was literally trying to speak the truth but it seemed lies told me to be safe. He chuckled and sat next to me, "Your face is red." I startled as my face reddened. Well I had to say yes. 'To make him happy...' I felt guilty that I made him cry and left him alone. Then I realized, he kissed my forehead and my cheeks. I looked at him in surprising way as he smirked. "W-What?" I furrowed. "You look cute," He laughed. "But I'm not a property." I said as he shook his head. "You're not, but you're mine." He smiled warmly.

"Stay and don't move. I'm going to go get your meal." He said as I nodded. He went away. Okay first, after I woke up, he was like a monster that had a bad temper then, he was like a really sweet guy. "Bipolar much? Plus, he has a bad temper." I muttered.

~ * Skip * ~

"Here, your breakfast," He placed a tray of my favorite breakfast beside me on the bed. I crossed my legs and took the fork. I stabbed a piece of pancake. "Beware it's ho-" I ate it and flinched, I accidentally dropped the fork. "Hot.." I whispered, enough for him to hear. "I was going to tell you but you just eat it, see," He took a handkerchief and wiped my mouth. He picked the fork and carefully fed me. I looked at him as he lifted his brows. I sighed and opened my mouth. "Good girl." He chuckled. "I can eat by myself," I said. "And hurt your mouth?" He fed me every pieces until I had done eating, he gave me a glass of water and I drank it.

"I'm full," I said. "Of course, you are. Who fed you," He smirked as I flushed. "Go away.." I whispered as he laughed. "I'm on my way though you look so cute," He chuckled and walked out from the room and didn't even forget to lock it. I knocked my head and slapped my cheeks. 'Stop making happy memories, this isn't  heaven, this is hell ..' I stared at my hands and sighed. "I think I can't help myself..." I threw myself in the bed.

Justin P.O.V

"She's so cute," I chuckled as I walked downstairs. "I'm glad she's mine.". "Woowowowoww, look at senile man, smiles alone to himself while carrying a tray of dishes," Chad said. "The first happy person I have ever seen in my life." Gina rolled her eyes. "Shut up, guys." I replied. "But I feel sorry for her, that she can't leave the room," Sheila pouted. "I can't let that happen. She need to learn .. at least a week," I said as they all nodded. "But well, she's cute." 

"Ugggghhhhhh" Everyone rolled their eyes.   

-Memories