C5: Romantic Surprise

Chapter 5 

[ Romantic Surprise ]

Hailey P.O.V

I woke up from the nightmare. Again. It was about my mom died, killed by Justin. I got up as I breathed deeply. I wiped my sweats and tears. 

'Did I just cried?'

Someone's footsteps were coming near. I quickly threw myself back and pretended to be asleep. The door creaked opened and someone came in. I closed my eyes tightly. The person walked near me and sat on the edge of the bed. I felt the weight was decreasing.

"I know you're awake," He said. I recognized his voice and it was Reed. I kept quiet, I didn't have a mood to talk after what I've had dreamed. "I brought you some breakfast. Come on get up already," He sighed. I ignored him. "You see, it's already 3 days you didn't eat anything at all. In add, you never talk to any of us. You're getting sick and everyone is worried about you," He said. Three days ... three same nightmares ... and I've had enough. Justin was not there in 3 days too, they said he had a mission to do. I buried my face in the pillow, "Go away," I hissed as he sighed heavily.

"Fine. I'm going to tell Justin that you won't eat and he will feed you as you sitting on his lap," I got up and glared at him. "He's not back yet, right?" He shook his head and said, "He's already back about 1 minutes ago and if he sees you in this conditio--" I took the plate from him and ate the food. "Hell plus no," I said as he chuckled. "Hell yeah!" Justin would freak out and be a mad hatter if he found out about me, who wasn't eat anything in three days except for a glass of water.

I drank the milk and placed the glass down. "I'm full. Don't tell him," I said as he nodded and laughed. He took the tray of dishes and stood up. "He's on his way here, good thing you're not sick," He laughed as I rolled my eyes. Well, I could roll my eyes at his gang but not at him (Justin) . He walked out from the room as I hopped off from the bed. I looked at the clock and it was '10.25' morning. I grabbed my towel and dragged myself to the bathroom. I stopped walking when I felt the presence of human in the room. I turned around to see Justin with his wide eyes. 'Oh shit--' "Allie" 

'Did he knows about my condition or he mad? Is he going to beat me up? Did Reed told him something?'

He came closer as I backed away. "I-I didn't mean to, y-you know uh .." Maybe he sensed the stammer in my voice and hugged me tightly. "What in the name of the ...." 

'....Superdam holy hell do we have here?' I might have said. 

"Are you okay?" I asked but he just tightened the hug. "J-Justin, I can't breath.." I muttered. "I missed you so much," He said. 

You don't tell me, I'll leave this hell ... soon enough'

"Allie, wait here, babygirl. Make sure you stay where you are, and don't go anywhere," He ran out from the room and rushed downstairs. He left me there confused so I just stayed still before he becomes a lion. I played with my fingers and swung my right leg, back and forth. Waiting for him. "Allie!! Close your eyes! And tell me if you did!" He shouted from downstairs. "For what?!" I shouted back. "Just close or you know your fate!"I quickly closed my eyes. "Closed!". I heard him came up and walked in the room. 

I felt he was in front of me . I even felt the nerves jangled and chills ran up and down my spine. I hoped that it wasn't a bad thing. "Open your eyes, babygirl," He said as I slowly opened my eyes. I looked pretty bored when I saw nothing but when I looked down he was kneeling and showed a bouquet of roses. There was a card on top of it and a cute little box. "For you," He smiled as I flushed.

'Nonononono it's not the time to flush or blush, damn it'

 Then, I noticed that his smile was really warm and beautiful. What I meant was, if you were doing you work, you would felt compelled to put your pen on the paper and open up to him.

  'Wait, are these going to stop me from escaping?'.

I slowly accepted it and again, his shimmering bright blue eyes were staring at me and flashed a warm smile. A striking contrast from the usual smirk he wore before. 

'Oh my glob, for goodness sake, please stop smiling.

"T-Thanks. Sorry for my smelly body ... I didn't do my morning routine yet," I lowered my head, kind of hiding my face behind the roses. "I don't care," He chuckled. "I will wait for you downstairs, in the living room," He smiled, again, as I nodded. He walked out from the room.

I stared at the present. 'Why did he gave me this..' I counted the roses and it were 17 of them. According to my age I guess. But you know what..roses are really expensive. I sat on the bed and pulled out the card and the little box. I read it..

"I'm terribly sorry that I put you in this kind of danger. But I swear I'll protect you and I guess this bunch of roses are not enough forgiveness for my big mistake. So I added a little box, you should check it. You should know that you are the only one and the only girl I love and my everything. I will protect you, no matter what. I promise. -J"

I placed the card beside me  and checked the little box. I opened it as my eyes widened for the second time. It was a necklace (had a ring on it) and a piece of note slipped. I took it out and read it.

"Make a wish and put on your necklace, don't be afraid. Make this as reminder that I promised you. -J"

I slowly took out the necklace. 

'It's beautiful .. But I can't. I don't love him. I wanted to go home and meet my mum, kiss her cheeks and apologize for everything, then my friends. He did this all .. just wanting me to forgive him. Which means he wants me to be here forever.' I sighed. 

"What should I do?" I groaned as I covered my face and shook my head. I was confused. He confused me. I didn't know what to do. It was .. a deadlocked to me.

'Someone..please help me'

-Romantic.

Sorry for the late update. I'm lazy, thank you.