10♣

Hey guys! I love how excited all of you guys got when I posted the last chapter!

Samantha's P.O.V. 
So here I am, sitting with my bestfriend's brother holding hands with him under the table. I know that I shouldn't be doing this. I know that I shouldn't try dating him or anything, because he's a player and players can only hurt you. I seriously don't wanna see how this ends. Because, I am his sister's protector and even if we break up -if we even get together- I will be standing Jess' side. Speak of the devil and she shall appear. I looked up and saw Jess and she had an uneasy expression on her face. I knew she was looking at some chick that Mitchell introduced as "Mona" (Comment if you thought of Pretty Little Liars just then.) He didn't give her a title so I don't know if she's his girl of the week, his sister, his cousin. I don't know. All I know is that it is absolutely silent between all of us. "Uhm, hey guys, I shifted and everything so now can we please go home." Jess said, I could tell that she was hurt to see her mate with someone other than herself. I got up and went to the door dragging Jake with me. Jess got into the driver side and I could tell that she was fighting a break-down. Because I know, her I know that she wants to be alone when she's sad so I leaver her alone. But I really want to know how she feels right now.

Jess P.O.V 
After seeing Mitchell with that girl seriously broke my heart. I can't believe he would just sit there with another girl in front of me like it's no big deal. Whatever. As soon as I get home, I'm grabbing "The Kit" and going upstairs to my room. So you may be wondering what's in "The Kit" in the kit, there's Nutella, Sour Gummy Worms, all the classic movies, and headphones. That's what I use when I'm sad then I occasionally go get ice cream from the freezer. Phish Phood of course. I park my car and run upstairs. I get into my bed and start watching "The Breakfast Club". Just when Bender throws his fist into the air and I have tears in my eyes, I get a text,
This Loser: Hey, can we talk? I rolled my eyes and replied. Me: Go talk to Mona. I'm proud of my response and put my phone down and take a shower. 

 In the middle of my performance of Situations by Escape The Fate, I get a phone call. I answered with looking at the caller I.D. Mistake.
" Who are you and why did you interrupt my performance?"
"Jessi, where are you performing exactly?"
 He asks and I can just hear the smirk on his face.
"None of your business. Just go hangout with Mona." I say then hang up. I decide not to finish my shower because I had already bathed and I wasn't going to wash my hair then. I put my Snoopy pants and a black tank top on and got into my bed. I watch, Pretty In Pink, The Notebook, and Nemo before I fell asleep. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I woke up I realized that it was Thursday. (I think.) and I was supposed to go to school. I decided against it because I really didn't want to be with Mitchell and his new girlfriend right after I found out he was my mate. Whatever. I decided that I'll take a shower and then watch movies all day. Again. I did all of my shower-y things and got out. I wrapped a towel around my body and walked back into my room. I put on a pair of sweatpants and my Jack Willis sweatshirt. I walked downstairs and realize that I'm alone, I guess Jake and Samantha went to school. Losers. I went into the kitchen and made myself a bowl of Cookie Crisps cereal and poured the milk into the bowl and went into the living room. I was about to sit on the couch when I saw pink Garberas on the coffee table. I was a little confused, okay scratch that, extremely confused. There was a note in the middle of it. Dear Jessi, I'm sorry for whatever you think happened with me and Mona. There is NOTHING between us. It's actually my brother's girlfriend. Just please talk to me. Love, Mitchell. To be completely honest with you, I felt like the stupidest person in the world. I can't believe that I thought that. I sat down on the couch and turned on the t.v to watch my movies. 

I couldn't focus on Dear John so I went upstairs to get my phone. I texted Mitchell and told him that I was sorry for the way that I acted and went back downstairs with my phone in my hand. I finished Dear John and waited for Samantha or Jake to come home. It was like 4 in the afternoon now, and they still weren't home. I had texted Jake twice and called Samantha four times. Nothing. I guess they were ignoring me just like Mitchell was, considering the fact that I texted him the most and he still never replied. I decided to take a walk to the park because that's where I go when I'm sad or angry, or I just need to clear my head. 

When I got to the park I saw Samantha and Jake sitting on a bench talking. At first, I wanted to be angry, that she didn't even tell me. But I'm happy, for Jake and Samantha. I decide to stay away from them. I know they know that I'm here. They smellz me. I walk past them and I ignore the fact that I can hear Samantha freaking out. I walk all the way to the pond and sit down on the bank. I take my shows off and stick my feet in. I know why Samantha and Jake didn't talk to me but I don't know why Mitchell won't. I know what you're thinking. Go to his house. That'd be great if ya know, I knew where he lived. I have never been to his house and I'm starting to regret it. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I almost didn't hear Samantha calling my name. I turned around and she was standing holding hands with Jake. "Okay, I just think that you should know-" "You and Jake are together?" she tried to say but I cut her off. She looked at me funny then slowly nodded her head. I just smiled. "It's fine, you guys are actually pretty cute together." and walk off. It's the truth I'm really happy for her. I walked all the way home, to see Mitchell sitting there on my porch steps.

Here we go.

Hey guys! Sorry for the wait and the Cliff hanger! But as always, you guys are amazing and please pray for Talia's family. Sadly, she died earlier today. Just keep her friends and family in you hearts and you prayers! Anyway, I know I updated later than I usually do, but that may happen for a while. You know, when school starts, but don't worry, I'll update when I can.(;
As for the song of the chapter. I would like to put something really interesting but in all honesty, I jammed out to High School Musical songs. Like all of them. Yeah. That's my life folks.

Song of the Chapter: All HMS songs 1-3

p.s if you don't know what Gerberas are, they're really pretty. Haha, I can't find a link. Just google it.(: