22↔

Hey guys! I'm sorry that I haven't updated in the a week. Sarcasm. I hate that I can't update every single day, but y'all just please stop telling me to update. I have a life. Sorry.

Jess' P.O.V

recap
I didn't know what was going on until I heard a growl and was pushed up against the wall by Xavier.

The next thing I knew, Xavier was sniffing me up and down. "Uhm Xavier." I said really uncomfortable.

"Yes lovely?" He asked without stopping. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!" I screamed at him as loud as possible. He backed away and shook his head giving me an apologetic look. "I am so sorry Luna, I don't know what came over me." He said with pleading eyes. I gave him a reassuring smile. He smiled back and ran back upstairs.

It's like 9:00 in the morning and something crazy has happened. Welp, doesn't that make you wanna just go to school? Exactly. I ran upstairs back into our room and realized that Mitch still wasn't here. Whyyyyyy? I'm not trying to be clingy with him, but I miss him, especially considering, he left me without telling me anything. Whatever. I switched the Wii on and went to Netflix. A perfect way to spend the day, ya know, if Mitchell was here.

I ended up watching half of the "New Girl" series and watching "Geek Charming" before I fell asleep. My life is so exciting, right? I woke up because someone texted me. I looked at the screen and my heart dropped.

did y'all think I was gonna end it here?

I unlocked my phone and realized that Mitchell's birthday was today and I completely forgot. That would explain why he was avoiding me all day. I walked downstairs and crept into his office without knocking. Mistake.

I saw a man, make that a man I had never seen before and didn't know what to do. He turned around with big eyes. "Son, your mate is in heat and you're down here with me. What the hell is wrong with you?" He said without breaking eye contact with me. So I'm guessing this is Mitchell's father. And I'm meeting him with my hair in a mess and most likely my eyeliner going down my face.

Great.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't want to end it there, but hey, I updated. I wanted to continue it, but I've decided that I'm gonna update every Friday OR Thursday. Depending if I feel like the chapter is good enough to show you guys. DON'T COMMENT SAYING IT'S SHORT! I KNOW IT'S SHORT! and I love all of y'all's comments, but keep the negative ones to yourself!

Song of the Chapter: Give me your hand/ best song ever - The Ready Set

Quote of the Chapter: You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Thank you all so much for reading and voting and leaving POSITIVE comments.

P.S to the girl I told I was going to update on Friday, I lied.

~Taylorrrrr.♥
Darling you'll be okay - Pierce The Veil. AHAHA TWO QUOTES WE'RE GETTIN REAL TURNT.