13◄

[ A/N hey guys! Sorry for the last chapter being so short. But I think this one will be a little bit longer, maybe not as long as my other ones, but longer than the last. Does that make any sense? Anyway, I still love you guys just like in the last chapter. ]

"Well damn." I say. This is terrible. I bet a bunch of you are confused. Whelp. Sit down motherfuckers. It's story time. Well, about 15-20 years before we became members of the pack, my pack (Blue Lake) and his pack (Dawn Creek) got into this whole big war because their alpha was all like "Let me have your land" and out alpha was like "Lol, nah man." Then they got into this huge fight because of that and they never really stopped. They're always at each others throats. It's not even cute anymore. Honestly though.

"Yeah. What are we gonna do?" He asked. Wow. I thought he was supposed to be alpha.

"I don't know. Honestly, we're gonna have to tell people soooo let's hope that they'll except it. Fingers crossed right?" I said hopefully and then crossing my fingers.

"I doubt they will." He said kinda harshly, but whatever. His tone doesn't effect me anymore.

"We'll aren't you just a ray of sunshine today." I say with so much sarcasm.

"I'm sorry. I just don't want a war again." "I know. I don't want one either." I should probably tell them soon. I don't want to hide anything from my pack because then they'll thing they can't trust me. "Okay, I think I'm gonna go tell my pack. I mean, the sooner the better right?" I ask I hope he say yes because then I can go with him instead of without. "Uhm yeah, I guess. I'll drive."

"Okay"

* Pack House. 🐺 *

As we walked into the house I could tell they knew somebody new was here. They were all gathered in the sitting room ( us cool kids in the pack have sitting rooms instead of living rooms. Don't ask, that's just what the Luna wants us to say. ) I guess this will be easier than I thought. "Okay, well I found my mate guys." They all gasped and then some congratulated me. "Wait, before you all get excited. Weeeellll. hesortamaybeisfromDawnCreekPack. Okay good talk. Bye guys." I say grabbing Mitchell's hand and walking towards the door. "Wait." Alpha Jackson said using his alpha tone.

"I knew it wasn't that easy." I mutter to myself.

"So you're telling me, that this, this boy. Is your mate?" He asks pointing towards Mitchell. "Umm yeah." I say grabbing Mitchell's hand intertwining our fingers. "You're also saying that he's from Dawn Creek Pack?" He asks yet another question. "Yep" I say making the 'p' pop.

"Well there's only one thing we can do." He says clapping his hands together. I'm seriously hoping he's gonna go all happy go lucky right now. Nope.

"You two have to reject each other." He said triumphantly.

Like I said before.

Well damn.

[ hey guys! Sorry if this isn't very long. But yeah, I'm at my moms work so I'll probably be right all day soo yeah.

Sorry for the language in this.

Song of the chapter: Superluv - Shane Dawson.

Yeah, I'm kinda in love with Shane. Woops.

Anyway, this is for the people out there who think that no one is there for them or that you can't trust anybody. But just know that no matter what. I'm here for you. If no one else is. Just inbox me or if you know me personally, talk to me. No matter what time it is, I'll always be there to be support you the same way you support me. I love you guys so much. You're amazing and just remember to stay strong and that I'm here and that I love you with 99.9% of my heart. That .1% is reserved for One Direction, Nutella, and YouTube. I'm sorry for the language in this. It just felt necessary. Bye guys! I like cats tooo.🐱]