24»

GUUUUYYSSSS. THIS IS GONNA BE AN AWKWARD CHAPTER FOR TO WRITE!!!!
----------------------------------------------

THIS IS PG-13 READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!

Jess' P.O.V

The light kiss turned into a HEAVY and heated make out session. I was now straddling his waist with him underneath me, it felt good to be dominant, but I could tell that Mitchell didn't like it because he was flipped us over so that he was now on top.

"Mine" he said in my ear as he nuzzled his nose in my neck. He began kissing my neck lightly all over the place until he got to the place where he would mark me, he was a bit rough then.

He looked up at me for approval and I just nodded my head. He started kissing the same place and then he marked me.

I screamed out in pain for about 20 seconds, until the pain turned to pleasure. I moaned and suddenly felt tired. I was dozing off, fighting sleep until Mitchell whispered in my ear.

"It's okay, Princess. Go to sleep." was the last thing before I fell asleep.

NEXY DAY!!!

Mitchell's P.O.V

I woke up to my beautiful mate in my arms and couldn't be happier. The memories of last night suddenly came back and a small smile made its way to my lips.

I marked her.

She let me mark her. Best. Birthday. Present. Ever.

"Why are you smiling so big, you look like a creeper." I heard that sweet voice say. I looked down and slightly smirked at my mate's appearance. She had a SERIOUS case of bed head and her eyeliner really was going down her face.

Even at like 6:45 in the morning, she was still the most beautiful girl I has ever seen. Wait, two things. A) I sound like a girl, and B) it's 6:45? Shit, today is Monday. School.

"No matter how much I want to stay with you all day, we have to go to school." I say looking down at my mate.

She rolls her eyes and gets up. She walks to the bathroom, looks in the mirror and screams.

Jess' P.O.V

I can't believe I look like this and Mitchell didn't say anything. Asshole.

I close the door and strip off my clothes. I get into the shower and a whole bunch of random songs came to mind so I jumbled at the lyrics together and made my own song. swag.

"Say something, I'm giving up on you, imma die with my finger on the trigga. Let your heart, sweet heart, be your compass when you smile that smile make me wanna scream YEAH, YEAH, YEAH. There's a place downtown, where the freaks all come around. I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL!!!!"

That was my song. I don't even know.

When I was done in the shower, I wiped the steam from the mirror and smiled at the new mark on my neck.

He marked me.

I couldn't help but smile at the thought the accepted me as his mate. I wanted to run in our room and jump in his arms and never let go, but I'm only in a towel.

"He wouldn't mind." My slutty wolf said.

"Uhm, no." I say to her in my head.

"And I'm not a slut, you want to mate with him too." She said. Yes, I do. But he's mate so. I win.

"Whatever." I say block her out of mind.

I walk out of the bathroom and look around the room and notice Mitchell isn't there. I kind of frown, but I understand. His dad is downstairs, I'm pretty sure he's still here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that isn't really PG-13, but it was awkward for me to write, so. Then the next chapter is when they... yea. Awkward....

Song of the Chapter: Say something - A Great Big World & Christina Agulera

Quote of the Chapter: "Give me a reason to put pants on" -Rachel Wilson

Just to let y'all know, I don't really know if I'm going to Tennessee or not, my brother says he doesn't want to wrestle so... I MIGHT update again Friday. MIGHT. If the chapter is done by then.

Taylorrrr.<3
Hey, hey, we'll be young forever, til forever stops.