14↨

[ Hey again!! Two updates in two days. Yeah, send me Taco Bell. Like. Now. Anyway. Here you go. The last chapter wasn't very long, buuut. I'm really trying guys. Anyway. I love you guys and your faces. ]

"You two have to reject each other."

I just stood there. I didn't say anything. I stood there for legit 10 minutes. I couldn't move. I will not reject him. Nope. Not a chance in hell. No. Just no.

"No." I say and start walking out.

"What do you mean no? I am your alpha and you will respect me and do as I say." He says using his alpha tone. Hell no. Too late for that.

"No. He is my mate and you know what is effing hilarious?" I say chuckling dryly. "I actually thought that you could put aside that petty war for the sake of a pack member. But no. I thought wrong. I can't believe you." I said while getting into Mitchell's car. I sat in the passenger waiting for him to get in the car. I seriously cannot.

* Muhh Housee. 👸 *

"Jessi, what are you gonna do?" Mitchell asked. "I don't know. I'm absolutely not going to reject you. I mean yeah, sometimes you're annoying but there is no way in hell I'm going to reject you." I said. I'm starting to get really pissed. I can't believe Jackson. God. I'm so effing mad! "Jessi. I mean it'd make you're life easier." He said obviously pained. "What. What, no. No. I don't care if its easy. I want to be with you. No. I'm not just going to let him decide what I want. No. I don't care. I don't want to be without you. I'm not going to reject you. Not for anyone or anything." I say in one breath. I let out a breath of air. Mitchell doesn't say anything but he just brings me into a hug and starts rubbing my back. He knows this make me relax. "I'm sorry Jessi. I'm not going to reject you either. You can join my pack. I mean, if you want to." He said sympathetically. In all honesty? I don't know what to do. I want to be with him with all of my heart and I will be staying with him. No matter what my pack thinks.

I don't know if I should join his pack because of Samantha and Jake. They're not going to leave the pack. At least I don't think they will. I don't know. I just need to think. Since when did my life become such a soap opera I mean dang.

"Okay. Um, undecided. I'll think about it though. Besides, you need to ask your alpha. I doubt they'll let me. But you still need to ask. I need to take a shower. I'll talk to you later?" I ask pulling out of the hug.

"Yeah. I'll talk to you later. Bye." He says looking at me expectantly. I raise my eyebrow and he sighs. He walks towards me and kisses me on the forehead. "We'll figure this out. Promise." He says offering me his pinky. I smile and take his pinky in mine. He walks away and I walk upstairs.

I wash my hair, shave my legs, and wash my body with my coconut body wash. Swag. When I get out I check my phone and see that Mitchell texted me.

This loser: Hey. Um, I talked to them.

That's it. I decided not to text him back. I put my blue pants on and black tank top on. I go into Samantha's room to explain to her what's going on.

Here we go.

[ I know that these chapters are short. But I'm trying. So yeah. I love you guys and your comments.

Song of the chapter: Reflection - Mulan

I like pandora because they're playing all these Disney songs. #inlovewithpandora.

But anyway, I love your comments and thanks so much for reading and voting for this story. You guys truly are amazing.

You is kind

You is smart

You is important.

I think that's how it goes.

Byeeee. I'm a princesssss.👸👑 ]