21←

Hi bbys. so if you follow me on Instagram, you'd know that I have this big ass bruise on my leg and it really hurts. yea. here is the chapter for all of you lovely human beings who have decided to read my book. you're an amazing person and I love you. :3

----------------------------------------------
Jess' P.O.V

Recap

"Shit I'm in heat"

As soon as the thought registered, I heard Mitchell turn the shower off. I didn't know what to do. I knew that as soon as he walked out of the bathroom he'd know. I hid under the covers and hoped he wouldn't notice. Who the hell am I kidding? He's a werewolf. Of course he's going to notice. I pretended to sleep when I heard the bathroom door open, hoping he'd think I was asleep, but I was wrong so, yea.

"I know you're not asleep and that you're in heat." I suddenly hear from right beside me. I opened my eyes to see the beautiful Hazel eyes I've come to love so much. I just kinda laid there until he sighed and got off the bed and put on actual clothes. I don't really know what to say back to him, so I just close my eyes to hope to go to sleep, despite the heat.

I guess I went back to sleep, because when I wake up it almost 10 in the morning. I yawn and stretch until I realize that today is Monday. Crap, school! I jumped out of the bed and ran to the bathroom and started a shower until I realized I left without my phone. I went back into the room, grabbed my phone and then went back into the bathroom. I put my phone onto Pandora and it started to play "A Match into Water" by Pierce The Veil. I smiled and took my clothes off and go into the shower.

I washed my hair, my face, and my body. I got out, grabbed a towel, and walked into our room. I smiled when I said 'our'. I walked into the walk in closet and grabbed my leggings, my denim-ish long sleeve, and my black infinity scarf. I put on my under-garments(< that feels weird to say) and put the clothes on. I put my make-up on and dried and straightened my hair. I put on my beige-ish boots and black leg-warmers. I grabbed a grey beanie to add to they look and walked downstairs, as soon as I got there all of the males' eyes snapped towards me.

I didn't know what was happening until I heard a growl and noticed I was pushed up against the wall by Xavier.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt like another cliff-hanger because I can. I love you guys and like I said before, DO NOT comment and message me telling me to update. Okay?

There are like three days until my birthday. (11/29) so, for my birthday, could y'all like follow me on Instagram or just kik me and tell me happy birthday or something? That's all I want for my birthday and for everyone to be happy!!!

Song of the Chapter: Hold on til May - Pierce The Veil
#inlovewiththatsong

Quote of the Chapter: "We fell in love, despite you differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created." - The Notebook

Thank you all so much for reading and voting and commenting on my book. You're all so amazing and I love you no matter what!

If you feel like you don't matter, just know that you matter to me and that I love you because you're an amazing person and you're beautiful and awesome!!((((:

~Taylorrrrr.<3