§15§

[ Hey guys! So!! I hope you liked the last chapter and I hope you'll like this one too. You guys are amazing and I love you all! Thanks for all of your support and comments. Like I said, you're amazing.😘 ]

Mitchell's P.O.V

( when he left.)

I walked out of Jessi's house. How is this going to work? I seriously hope my pack keeps to the whole "we'll do anything for your mate" stuff they've been telling me since I was two. I got into my car and started driving towards the Pack House. When I was half way there, I heard Jessi's favorite song (Warrior by Demi Lovato) I turned it up a little and smiled. When I pulled into the driveway, the song was over. I got out of my car and walked towards the front door.

Jess' P.O.V

"Hey." I say walking into Samantha's room. "AHH WHAT THE HELL!?" I scream covering my eyes. They were. Making out. "AH MY VIRGIN EYES!!!" I scream slamming the door closed. I ran into my room and got into the fetal position and just sat there. I can't believe I just saw that. Oh my gosh my virgin eyes. I don't think I can handle that. My brother. Ahh. NOOO. I sat there for like five minutes until I got up and walked to her door and knocked. "Okay, is anybody on too of each other or doing anything that wouldn't be appropriate for anyone under the age of 13?" I asked through the door. "No, you're good. Come on in." I hear Samantha say. I open the door and they're just chillin on the bed with battleship in between them. "Okay, um. I have to tell you guys something." I say sitting in the chair that's with Samantha's desk. "Okay, Jess. What's up?" Jake asked obviously concerned. "Okay, Mitchell is, obviously, my mate and he's from. Well, he's from Dawn Creek." I say looking anywhere but at them. I hear Jake let out a sigh. I can tell he's thinking of what to say next so I think he should know everything now. "Annnnd I sorta went and told Jackson and he said we had to reject each other then I made a complete ass of myself and told him hell no. So yeah. Who wants ice cream?" I say getting up. "Sit." Jake says using his alpha tone. Damn it.

Mitchell's P.O.V

I knocked on the office door a few times before I heard Maxx say that it was okay for me to come in. "Hey Mitchell what can I do for you today?" He asked making eye contact. "Um, we'll I found my mate yesterday an-" I tried to say but he cut me off "well son, that's great who's the lucky girl?" He asked. I feel terrible. What's he gonna think when I tell him she's from Blue Lake? Well I guess we're about to find out. "Uhm, it's Jessi, but-" I try again but he keeps cutting me off. "Ohhh. That Jessi?" He asks wiggling his eyebrows. "Yeah, but I need to tell you something. No interruptions." I say. "Okay, son. What is it?" "Okay, well there's a slight problem. Well she's from Blue Lake." I say looking him in the eye. I can tell he's trying to say something but I interrupt him. "and we talked to her alpha, he told us we had to reject each other, but she kinda went ape shit on him." I can't help but smile. She's my little fire ball. "and she just got in my car and we left." I say he looks me in the eye looking for approval to speak. I nod my head ready for the worst. "Okay. She can join the pack. But only because she's your mate. I'll have to decide whether or not I like her." He says looking me in the eye to prove he means this. "Oh my god. Dad, thank you so much." I say I was about to hug him when his phone went off. This is how it went. He never really paid attention to me. It was always the pack first. He pulled me into hug also pulling me out my thoughts.

<><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hey!! I hope you guys liked it!(: But sorry if this chapter is crap. This effing guy kept calling me every 5 seconds I swear.

Anywhalee!

Song of the Chapter :

I don't want to be in love - Good Charlotte

I like that song. Anyway. Love you guys and I'll try and update tomorrow.(:

•_••_••_••_••_••_••_••_•_~