33☻

I skipped time because everything was going smoothly and I didn't want to keep posting filler chapters over and over again. Hi, I'm Taylor and  you're perfect.♥

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Three years later*

I woke up due to the fact that my phone is currently blasting Blake Shelton. Yes, I like his music, judge me. I try to get out of bed but I feel Mitchell pulling me towards him. I turn around and poke his face until he finally let's me go.

"Come backkkkkk," he drags his words out "you're so warrmmmm." I laugh at him and walk to the shower. Once I'm done, I get dressed in my black leggings, my red UGA hoodie and my tan UGGs. I dry my hair and put on light make-up. I throw my hair into a messy pony tail and kiss Mitchell on the cheek before running down the stairs towards my truck. 

Once I'm inside my truck I start it and look at the time. Wow, 7:00 and class doesn't start until 8:15 with traffic, I should get there just on time. Scratch that, I'll be late, I'm getting Starbucks.

Mitchell's P.O.V

When I know Jessie is gone, I jump up from the bed and get in the shower. Today's the day, the day that I'm going to ask Jessie to marry me. 

Jess's P.O.V

Finally, my last class ended. I walked out and realized that is was about one in the afternoon. I texted Mitchell and asked if he wanted to meet up for lunch but his short was  "Can't".

Okay¿ I texted Sam and she couldn't either. I even texted Jake and he said he was busy. I guess everyone already had plans. I drove to Long Horn's and ordered spicy shrimp and a water. That's my lunch.

Once I was done, I drove home to an empty house. Well then. Loner party it is. I grabbed a while bunch of DVDs and put on a pair of huge sweatpants, which may or may not belong to Mitchell.  I put in 'Home Alone' and got some ice cream.
---------------------------------------------------

I was awoken by someone shaking me. I knew it was Mitchell but he knows not to wake me up. Freak.

"Babe, I've got a surprise for you..." he let's his sentence trail off knowing that I love surprises.

"What is it? Is it a pony? Oh! If it's black, I'll name it peaches and watch how confused people get-" my sentence was cut short when Mitchell kissed me.

"That's a really nice way of telling me to shut up  " I say blushing. I love him. I still get super shy around him though.

"Okay, but the surprise is actually a scavenger hunt. Here's your first clue." With that, he hands me an envelope and walks upstairs. I quickly opened the envelope, eager to see what's inside.

'Go to the place we had our first kiss for your next clue.'

"You're weird!" I shout before putting my leggings back on and driving to my old house. I don't know why he's doing all of this, but it seems sweet.

While I have some time, I bet y'all are wondering what's happened in our lives in the last three years. Well, Jake and Sam got married last year and I helped plan it, thank you very much. Also, Sam is preggers and I have to help figure out a way to tell him with her, she said she wants it to be really cute. And, Lucas, my uncle, and I have become closer. He married his mate about two years ago, it was so sweet. I'm pulled out of my thoughts when I pulled into my old driveway. 

Okay, stay calm. I kept chanting to myself in my head, I look up and Alpha Jackson is standing with an envelope in his hands, shit. I walked up to him slowly. Okay, Jessica, you can do this.