28►

HI🌚
-----------------------------------
Jess's P.O.V
When Mitchell and I arrived home, the slut that I hit was waiting in the driveway. I rolled my eyes and walked up to her.

"Listen here you little -" I didn't give her a chance to finish.

"No, you listen here. You will NOT touch my mate. ever. Unless you want me to hit you again. Got it?" My voice came out powerful. I guess it's the alpha blood.

She was shaking with fear but nodded her head frantically. She then ran off and Mitchell came and wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you." He whispered into my ear. I smiled and turned around. I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned in.

"I love you too." I whispered in her ear. I smiled when he shivered. I love the effect I have on this man. I honestly can't wait until graduation this year.*

"Okay, I know you're my new alpha, but please keep your hands off my sister." I smiled when I heard Jake.

"Shut up Jake I'm sure you and.." I was going to finish my sentence when Sam came out of the door. She looked hurt. I could tell she was hurt because she thought he had a mate. Shit. Way to go Jess.

"I'm sure you're going to be the same when you find your mate." I tried to cover it up, but I know she heard me.
-----------------------------

"Ughhhhhh"

"IM SO BORRRREEEEEDDDDDD"

"What's the meaning of life?"

"Mitchell look at this."

"What's your favorite color?"

I heard Mitchell sigh and look up from his phone. "Red." He simply replied.

"That's so typical. Do you know what my favorite color is?" I asked siting up on the couch.

"Yes, your favorite color is rainbow because you don't like to discriminate." I was going to laugh in his face when he continued. " And because you support LGBT." I sigh and lay back down.

"Can we go to the fair? I haven't been to a fair since I was like 15. I went with Samantha and Jake. they went on the ferris wheel while I was playing phoose ball. I'm really good-"

"Yes, we can go to the fair." Mitchell cut me off. I'm pretty annoying.

"YAYYY! Thank you I love you." I say kissing his cheek.

I run upstairs and start to get ready. it's pretty warm outside so let's do this.

I put on some black high waisted shorts with a studded cross on one of the back pockets and a rainbow tie dye shirt. I added a black beanie that said "Ain't no Wifey" because I love it.

I like to look swag at the fair. I curled my hair and put on some socks. Again, life's to short to worry about matching socks. I grabbed my blue vans and made sure my makeup was okay.

I walked downstairs and- imagine that. Mitchell was eating. Fat ass.

" You do know that since I marked you, I can read your thoughts. I'm not fat, I'm just hungry all the time. There's a difference." He said smirking.

I rolled my eyes and went to hug him. He smiled and opened his arms.

"Can we go? My hair doesn't stay curled for long and I want to look swag." I said looking up at him. He's an frickin giant for crying out loud. He smiled down at me and kissed the top of my head.

"Let's go mi armor." I giggled. He tries to be Spanish, and he fails.

"Can you drive my truck?" I said looking up at him. I think it's sexy when a guy drives trucks. I know he heard my thoughts when I said that because he grabbed my keys.

I was right. It's highly attractive with Mitchell driving my truck.
--------------------------------

We finally arrive at the fair and smile like a little girl on Christmas morning.

I run up to the podium thing and wait for Mitchell. He buys like a thousand tickets and I smile widely.
---------------------------------
So far we've done the bumper cars, went on the big spinning thing-dropped my phone- went into the "haunted" house, and now I'mplaying phoose ball. I squeal in victory as I win. I point at the bear and smile.

Mitchell is playing the game where you throw a ring to win. He won and gave me the biggest bear they had. So cliché.

We rode the Ferris wheel and when it stopped at the top, he kissed me. Again, so cliché.
----------------------------

"Can we eat?" I asked when we got back in the car. Hey, cut me some slack, I haven't eaten since like 11:00 today and it's almost 6:00. He looked at me and smiled

"Yes, Princess. What do you want for dinner," he asked. I smiled when he called "Princess." I love being called princess.

"I want pizza." I said off the top of my head. Pizza is life.

"PizzaHut?"

"God, no. Let's order Papa John's and we can watch The Perks of Being a Wallflower."I say smiling widely. He groans. Why you may ask? I made him watch it with me like 20 times. It's my favorite movie and I love it.

"You're lucky I love you." He says grabbing my hand. I kiss him on the cheek and we head home.
-------------------------------------------------
That's the chapter. it's like 3:00 in the morning and I can't sleep. plus tomorrow is Monday so school.

Song of the Chapter; Once Upon a Dream - Lana Del Ray version.

Quote of the Chapter;I honestly don't think you know how hard this is.

Guys, it's getting bad again. if you have been reading this for a while, you know that during summer I went through this thing where I was like depressed and then I got distracted with school and that, but it's coming back. idek what to do.

On a happier note, vote? I really want to get more votes on my chapter.

THERE ARE 3 MILLION READS, CAL THE COPS. I CANT EVEN DEAL WITH LIFE RN.

I support LGBT so.. that's why it's in the story.

you're amazing and I love you.

*when she said she was graduating this year, it's because she's gonna graduate school early because her birthday is early in the year.

~Taylorrrr.<3
Do you wanna build a snowman?