Chapter 8 Nobody's perfect

CHAPTER 8

NOBODY'S PERFECT

Trina Private opinion

''''''''''''''''''''

Fuck Toya, she thought she had one over my head thinking that she can control me. I have a brain I don't need for nobody  talk down to me shit. But fuck her tho I don't have the time for her I'm trying to enjoy my date that I have with Aaron. Aaron got some good licking lips he was making that thang moist when we was in the bathroom. I let him lick and play with it, but I wasn't going give it up just yet he had to work  harder. Kayla looked like she was having fun for once in her life and not acting stuck up. I hope she don't mind because we not going home just yet.

''''''''''''''''''''

Kayla leaned forward and tapped on Trina seat " Aye do you want to head home, because we do have school  in like 4 hours and I don't want your mama tripping saying we high jacked her car."

Trina turned down the music " Chillax everything will be fine, just enjoy the ride. "

"Yeah its just one of them nights and don't worry about school you don't have to be the good girl all the time Kayla."

Trina agreed with Aaron and  turned the music back up and kept rolling.

(Aaron picture to the right )

Kayla Private opinion

''''''''''''''''''''

Damn this bitch just irritating to me that's why I don't like to do this shit with her because she never on no act right. I wish I had drove. These mother fuckas want to keep driving and drinking until we get pulled ov... Oh shit I spoke it up too soon.

''''''''''''''''''''

(Police Sirens had went off.)

"SHIT" said  Ant  he threw the gun under the driver seat and then he open the backseat and put the weed and the liquor in the trunk. "Everyone please keep clam and everything will go right."

Aaron took off his hat" Man you know nigg always get fuck with when you go to county"

The police officer had walked to Trina and car. Kayla was getting nervous because of the police she never been to jail before.

The police came over to car with his flashlight " Ma'am do you know why you got pulled over?"

"No?" said Trina

"The police officer took a look inside of the car. " Well I clocked you going 65 in a 35 lane and you were swerving.  Please cut off your motor vehicle and do you have any weapons vehicle that I should know about. ? "

"No Sir" said Trina

"I Have you been drinking tonight asked the officer?" asked the officer

"No Sir" said Trina

Aaron had cleared his voice and the officer put the light on Aaron because he was moving.

"I need your insurance and your driver license." said the officer

Trina reached over and grabbed her clutch and went into the glove compartment .

The police officer had  walked away and called for backup.

"Man this nigga called for back up  he about to fuck with all of us. " said Ant

The police had  went back and ran Trina information and he came back and told Trina get out and walk on the straight line. Trina got out the car pulled down her dress in the front she kicked off my heels and tried to walk on the straight line. The police officer backup had arrived  and went to the car and he wanted to run everyone name and search them we all got out the car.

Kayla Private opinion

''''''''''''''''''''

At that moment I wanted to say is fuck my life,my life was about to over because I'm rolling with some hood niggas and they got weed, pills, alcohol and a gun and I bet its not registered. Trina new nothing about the gun Chop had, but damn it wasn't the right time to say shit, plus I didn't want to be no snitch. I gave the police man my I.d. and Chop said he had no I.d. and  Aaron said he had a I.d. and gave it too him . The officer had pulled him to the back of the car I guess so he can run chop name. Trina was still fucking up and  he had her to blow into this system to to see how much alcohol she had in her system. Yep we were screwed, and I'm the only had my permit so shit I couldn't drive right now.

''''''''''''''''''''

 "Yes?" said Ant

"I have to run your name please give me your social security number!"

Ant start giving him the number and the officer had ran his name and found that he was on parole and not able to leave from 15 feet from away from his house. The officer had began searching the after he had ran the Ant number and put him in the back of the car. Aaron  panic that his brother will go back to jail for his third strike. He looked back into the back seat and seen it was a gun in the backseat. The officer didn't find the gun on the floor, but he found the weed and the pills in the backseat.

'Alright turn around Trina" she had got handcuffs put on her.

"Well your getting locked up for DWI (Driving while intoxicated)

Aaron had open up the car door again.

One of the officer had shout " He got a gun" Trina and Kayla ducked

*BANG, BANG, BANG*  three shots went off and the clips drop down to the ground.

The other officer had Pulled out his gun  " GET DOWN BOY!~!! PUT YOUR GOT DAMN GUN DOWN!! "

Aaron had turned  around and he had shot at the police officer. The officer shot Aaron in the back. Then Aaron fired  back again the officer was down. 

"Come on Y'all we have to go " he got Trina unlocked from the cuffs and  ran to the  back of the police car to unlock his brother from the back "

Kayla and Trina was crying and in shock of what happen.

"COME ON Y'ALL , LETS GO! , LETS GO!  said Ant.

They hopped in the car and had left out driving leaving the officers dead where laying there .