Chapter 18 Don't Save her

Chapter 18

Don't Save Her

 Kayla  P/O/V/

''''''''''''''''''''

I know your looking like why should I save this hoe all she did was sabotage me and tried to make my life a living hell. Yes, that maybe true, but I wouldn't be staying here if wasn't for Trina and her mother to open these door for me. Look at me I could have been staying in the street or ended up dead somewhere , but they welcomed me with open arms. Me and Ms. Vicky had got into the car looking for Trina we had waited for 3 hours and she still didn't show up. We called over to her dad house , but they said they haven't seen her since earlier and she hasn't been back home and she took all of her items. He said if we ever see Trina tell her that she is no longer welcome back over there and there family is destroyed because of her. I was listening to him like damn that is fucked up how could your own father turn on you that is some bull shit especially if you turn on family and its your family. Sometime I wonder does Blood make you family or does loyalty? I stayed on  facebook  looking at the responses some of my friend had on facebook and someone had replied in the school group saying Latoya was dead . I put on the statues R.I.P.

''''''''''''''''''''

"Wait Trina dont leave, I'm sorry I was just going through a lot of things in my life you know how it feels to loose a person you love. I do love you and with her being pregnant and all I'm just loosing it I need somone to be here for me. That person is you. "said Anthony

" Damn Anthony I thought you didnt love me anymore" said Trina " You busted my lip and blacked my eye and drug me down the stairs in the front yard what else do you want from me? I tried to love you and be there for you, but I cant I just cant be here right now I need  to give your space. "

"Alright I will just clam down I just lost my temper for a little I promise I wont do nothing just come back in the house Trina the neighbors are looking "

" NO " She screamed out loud " I want them to see what kind of monster you are and the shit your doing to me."

"No Huh? okay, you want to take my kindness for weakness " he went outside and grabbed her by her neck  and  pulled her by legs up the stairs she was begging him to stop

"ANNNNNOTHY STOP" ANNNNOTHY PLEASE STOP" SHE YELLED.

"YOU WANT TO  LEAVE RIGHT SO YOU CAN TELL EVERYBODY RIGHT "

She said " NOoooo"

"I Think you do " he picked her up and threw her out the window and the glass shattered 

18 wheeler blowing

 Kayla  P/O/V/

''''''''''''''''''''

I had fell asleep on the side of the road I thought I had seen Trina walking with no shoes on and T-shirt on walking to the car but it was just a figment of my imagination. I reached over and woke up Ms. Vicky I guess she was tired from the wait too. It was almost 3 am in the morning when we got back to the house and I didn't have no way of reaching her. So I laided back in my bed and set my alarm  I only had 3 hours of sleep left.

''''''''''''''''''''

(3 hours later)  Alarm goes off

She rubs the back of her eyes "  I don't feel like getting up"

She runs over to cuts on the light with one eye open and laid down for 15 minutes and hopped and grabbed her clothes and headed for the shower. She was almost running late for the bus so she had hurried up and left. She rushed out the door and forgot her phone.

"Hey girl" she sat down next Karla

"Hey sup? Where Trina ?"

Karla scooted over and looked out the window  " Nothing  "

"Word its like that " said Kayla

Kayla waited til the bus driver had made a stop and moved over the next seat and sat with someone else until she arrived at school. The bus finally arrived at school everyone was just looking at her like she did something  wrong . 

"The fuck you staring at" while walking past the girl at school. She had finally got to her locker and put her purse in there.  Malika was walking close to her and she was looking at her crazy 

"What's your problem today?" asked Kayla

" Hmm nothing for real " she tapped her locker

"Yeah it is your not acting like you?" said Kayla

Malika leaned again the locker " I....I. I'm just going off of what everyone else is saying that they think you sent somebody over there to shoot up Latoya place"

"Are you serious " she laughed

Malikah looked over her with a serious face " Do it look like I'm playing for all I know you could have been apart of this "

Kayla slammed her locker " How could you dare say some shit too me about that I had nothing to do with her death I drove by yesterday and seen that shit police was all over her house and from the news sweetie they can let you  know now good bye"

"Malikah didn't say anything to her she just stood there with a dumb look on her face. Kayla had tears in her eyes and she was wiping them as she walked the hallway she went past Jordan . "

"Aye Kayla wait up" said Jordan

She stopped and waited for him.

" Whats wrong with you I know you not crying over Latoya?" he asked

"Naw, I'm not crying about that , but its sad what happen to her its just what everyone is going around the school saying about me thinking I set her up"

He held her close " Aww don't worry what none of these people saying they just some mediators not knowing a damn thing I know what kind of person you are that is not even your speed. Now if you ask me if Trina did that shit  hell yeah not for a second I wouldn't believe it."

She had cracked a smile while he was holding her. " Anyway lets walk I have to tell you something. They held hands as their walking down the hallway. "Okay tell me whats on your mind " She took a quick breath " I went to the doctor I haven't gotten my test results yet"

He interrupted her " I went too yesterday to  Clinc they gave me some medicine " 

Are you going to listen?"asked Kayla

Jordan nodded " Yeah, Yeah go head now"

"That wasn't what I wanted to tell you, but I'm pregnant"

He turned around facing Kayla and his face got a little red  " Your Pregnant ?"

"Yeah" she held her head down  "I know I told you I was on the pill, but you know how that 99% goes so out of that 1% I got pregnant. "

"WOW I didn't expect for you to say that, but damn I'm about to be a father "

"What are you sad, mad or what ? let me know how your feeling "

" I'm kind of ........" he took a pause "I'M HAPPY"  he picked her up and kiss her

"Oh I'm sorry that I did that I forgot you moved on to a new relationship what I suppose to give you a hug ?"

She hugged him " It's alright Im just glade your not mad or anything I was going to tell you I was going to keep it anyway with or without  you"

"Come on Kayla "he said "Your know I'm going to always be there for you  I love you"

The bell rang 

"Yeah on that note  I have to go " Kayla had left out and Jordan was watching her walk away