Chapter 24 I fumbled Ya Heart

Chapter 24

I'm out

Jordan P/O/V

--------------------------

I'm laying in the bed tossing the ball up to the ceiling listening to trey songz - fumble just thinking on how to tell Kayla that we arn't going to keep the child because of what my  parents said. I didn't have to chance to tell her at school , because I didn't know how she would react. I don't want to get rid of my child I did it the first time I felt so bad I was angry that I didn't make that choice but it only happen 3 years ago. I was only 15 years old not knowing shit just ready to fuck. What me and Kayla has is way different then I had with Latoya. Latoya fucked everyone I knew she was sucking my home boy at the age of 12 but that didn't change the fact of me getting with her I don't look for the bad in people but the good always out weight the bad. My heart had skipped a beat I was going to call her and let her know my decision. I had called and it wasn't an answer.

Kayla P/O/V

----------------------------

I'm walking and my eyes are hurt from so much pain from crying. Chop called me from jail told me not to believe what she said , but its always two sides of the story he told me he will handle it. I been walking for 6 hours now and my phone was dead so I couldn't call Jordan to come pick me up. Its cold and I don't have no where else to go. I was a few blocks away from getting to Jordan house. I seen him taking out the trash .

........................................

"JORDAN " she yelled "JORDAN I know you see me " He met her half way.

"Whats up what are you doing over here ?"

"I just walked 6 hours over here from my place me and Trina got into it "

"IIght come in let me carry your bag for you."

Jordan had locked the door behind them and had put on the alarm . "Lets go over here in sit in the family room"

"Okay Jordan let me tell you what happen let me start from the begging. I was raped when we were together "

"THe fuck why you aint never tell me this shit before " Jordan mother was standing at the end of the stairs.

"I didn't know who to tell or how to tell anyone I just kept it to myself. That's why I was down at the police office about what happen to me. On that night we went to the movies Trina had hit your car, but I couldn't tell if it was yours or not until you had told me. I'm not sure if the baby is yours or not I know the same time I got raped that it might be the rapist. Trina told me that Ant had raped me and she knew all about it . I was still fucked up about the shit that went down with the video recorder I wanted to beat her ass and La Toya for setting me up. So I didn't get a chance to until today everything started to go blank in my mind I didn't want to listen to no more because how can you do that too me. You so got damn envious of me that you had to pull some shit like that so I packed my shit after I whooped her ass. I left there now I don't know where to go now , but I need a place to stay

'WOw" He put his hands on his head. " This is just a lot I need to take into my head"

"SO your saying the baby might not be mines ?"

"No, I'm saying it can be yours I know we had sex." She picked up her bag " Look if you don't trust me.... I can go I understand "

She was about to head back out the door " Wait Kayla.. Just say for a while I need to say something to you"