Chapter 19 Summertime

Chapter 19

Summertime

Kayla P/O/V
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Thank God for an half of day they couldn't let school out any sooner. I was ready for college I was going all the way pregnant with a Kool aid smile.I was going to make life better for me and my daughter, get a job and move out. I slept at the beginning of the class because I couldn't get no sleep last night. I went around the I can't do this.school asking people have they see Trina and they said no they haven't she don't miss school, but she will skip a class every now and then. I didn't have my phone with me so I couldn't check too see if she will call again. Damn here this wacky nigga come.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Hi Jarell " said Kayla with an attitude. "what's on your mind now.?"

"Nothing for real but you looking bad as hell. Damn I just cant believe the news I heard I need to talk to you" he stood there brushing on his hair. " I love you"

" Man cut the bullshit and get to the damn point" said Kayla

" I over heard you and Jordan about to have an baby is that true?"

she rolled her eyes " yeah its true and I heard you and Trina last week was smashing in the P.E Closet is that true?"

"Fuck all of that on the real I came rap with you.How could you? I hit it first"

" Yeah, yeah, you did hit me first and you didn't get it pregnant first and this damn rumor going around telling everyone that you want to get back with me how your so in love you fucked that up when you fucked a friend of mine. The fuck you thought you was going to get credentials smash me and the hommie. I don't know what the hell was on your mind, but somehow you thought I had fucking retarded on my forehead. What makes that I would want you in my life this time or  my next life time because I clearly remember you fucking Latoya right, and you wasn't thinking of me when you shoved your dick down her pussy right ?  Guess what your one wish has not been granted ."

"Mannn... I only  fucked her in the ass"said Jarell

"Mannn that's all you can say?"She mocked him "Are you retarded now goodbye?"

"Naw Trina"

"Trina? oh you really got me fucked up you just called me Trina . I bet she was over your house last night." she jumped at him and walked away "Pussy got all that muscle for nothing and cant do shit."

He leaned back he yelled down the hall. "I CAN TAKE OF YOUR BABY THAT NIGGA AIN'T SHIT!!"

She turned around and gave him the middle finger "RETARDED  STEROID LOOKING ASS NIGGA THAT'S WHY YA DICK LIMP AND YOU GOT TO  TAKE VIAGRA TO  GET YOUR SHIT UP."

The whole senior class was looking... "OOOOOoo Damn she straight diss your ass" said a boy in the back. Everyone  start laughing and Kayla heads for the bus.

"OOoo Damn this bus hot " said Kayla while walking to the back of the bus " How come you don't have no air condition bus driver this is like the hottest damn day of the year" 

"Well open a window you will cool off when the bus start moving "said the bus driver 

"Iight" Kayla fanned herself.

"Whoop pull over that ass is too fat" Jordan was clowning as he got on the bus.

Kayla laughed"What the hell you know this is not your bus,and you got a whole car  you need to get off and go home. "

" Naw I'm not going home right now plus my car in the shop getting fixed. Someone hit my shit while it was on the parking lot that I seen you.  My dad is mad as hell that he got to come out of  pocket for that shit. But on the other end  I got to kick it with my baby mama"

"Word, Iight I will let you come this time, but don't be expecting it all the time thinking you can come over. Damn that's fucked up someone hit y'all shit O'well your people got bread"

" Yeah I know they got hella bread, and cheap with it and Why not?" asked Jordan "You is my baby mama and I wish a nigga would tell me I cant see my baby mama"

Kayla " Laugh awww thats really cute of you" 

"Yeah so scoot your ass over and let me sit next to you" said Jordan

" Aww naw you not sitting your hot booty ass next to me. It's already hot like 89 degrees and your breath is going to turn it up to the max"

Jordan hopped over next to her and tickled her "SO you got jokes now"

"Yeah , I always do you didn't know so let me see your phone "

"Why you need my phone?" asked Jordan

"Because I left it mines at home and our bill is about to be due so I need for you to get on that." said Kayla

"Iight true don't drop my phone, because I don't have no case on it." she reached over and snatched the phone from him. " Now you didn't have to do all of that " said Jordan

"Boy hursh" she had start calling her phone.

Voicemail: You have reach the Voice Box of 312-856-1123  Please enter your Pass code and please press pound.

She hit the star button on the phone and put it on speaker 

 Voice: Hello you have two new  message to listen to your messages press one.

She press the button

Voicemail : You have message from phone number  312-777-8545 

Trina with a raspy voice: Heyyy girl "she coughs" I'm at the hospital I just wanted to let you know that I'm doing ok a little. If you can come see me and don't tell my mama nothing I don't  want her to know where I am at okay. So just come see me "she coughs again and hang up the phone

Voicemail: To delete this message press 7 to delete press 4

She pressed another button

Voicemail : Your messages have been saved. New next message from 312-867-5551

Anthony: Whad Up I mis-

Voicemail : You have no more new messages. 

Kayla looked at Jordan when he took his phone back "Aye Why did you do that Jordan ?"

" I'm not hearing no nigga voice right now, the only voice your going to hear right now is your baby daddy  voice." he put his arm around her shoulder

She gave him the hand " Boy stop, we ain't together don't be getting fresh " she moved his hand back around.

"Nobody getting fresh shoot I still thought we had something." he leaned forward and looked outside of the bus.

"Aww you mad" she smiled " Your so cute when you do that" she patted his back.

"Naw, naw, don't be touching me.Your "man" might be looking "

She laughed out loud " Iight its cool, "

"Anyway I'm not worry about that nigga right now, whats going on with Trina why she sounding like a man on there and she in the hospital?"

"Yeah I guess, so she told me to come get her last night, but she never showed up. I guess I got to take the metro to get downtown  to go see her, but I don't really feel like it I need some damn rest"

"Dammmn, Trina might be in the hospital faking and shit you know her ass is a good actress" said Jordan

"Mhm I know, but this may be serious , who knows the truth" she sighed " Only God knows the truth" said Kayla cleaning out her nails

"Well do you need for me to come with you?, because we can go to my house and get my mom car I know she wont mind at all. "

"Iight cool as long as you got my bus fair to get your house I ain't got none" said Kayla