Chapter 17 I'm on one

Chapter 17

I'm on one

"Trina where are you?"  her dad kicked open the door ."Trina just come out I want to talk to you" he got the extension cord and her step mother boiled the water. "You dont have to hide Trina I just want to talk to you about Patrice." Trina was hiding in the closet cover with clothes piled over her bed. He ran down the stairs and looked for everywhere, but he forgot to check the closet . He went back in Trina room and open the door and pulled her out and dragged her out whipping her with the extension cord. Her step mother had came in the room to undress her and she threw the boiling hot water on her and he daddy kept repeatedly beating her.

"Damn move the fuck over " said the  man that she laying next too

Trina had woke up from a cold sweat crying in from her dream. She got up and looked in the mirror looking at the whips on her back when her dad had whipped her from the other day for talking back.

"You coming back to bed or not Trina t" the man asked

"Yeah, Yeah I will be there. " she had wiped away the tears from  eyes and got back in the bed and held on to him.

" Bitch don't be touching me "he moved her hand off of him and she rolled back over to edge of the bed.

~~~~~~~~

"Did you want something to eat?" asked Ms. Vicky

"No, I will get something to eat later on " she shut her door and had got on her laptop and her phone and called up Chop the phone kept ringing he didn't answer.

She had put the phone down  and cut on the TV to watch the news from earlier.

"Damn it really was her house"

News Reporter: Standing right here on 13435 Apple Tree Lane  there Is a Murder Investigation from what the neighbors tell me that it was a drive by shooting . Four people where in this house found  shot and dead leaving and one of the people where in critical condition. Here is a live witness of what happen

Women : I was just standing in my living room watching the kids play outside and then you seen the car driving by slowing down and it had let out fire and I got down low to the grown.

News Reporter: Can you tell what happen from what you saw?

Man : Well I been reporting on this house trafficking drugs and the police hasn't done anything about it they would just keep driving by they had kids in there I just seen one of them holding the baby with a bloody shirt crying on there porch. See you should get them  kids involved with that mess it only bring trouble to our community.

News Report : You just only hear it first only on News Channel 5

Kayla was shaking her head about the whole thing she flip through the channels and seen that  every channel had Latoya house on the news.

Her phone rings she couldn't see because her screen was cracked from the fight when her and LaToya was fighting.

"Hello Chop?"  asked Kayla

"Damn Bitch you must be riding dick , you got his name all in your mouth  ew" said Malika " I guess you wasn't waiting to hear me then "

"No , nothing like that I just called chop earlier and we had spoke earlier before we went to the police station earlier today "

" Girl what? What the hell you doing down at the police station?" asked Malikah

"Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirlllllll its a long story" said Kayla"

" Welll girl you going to tell me" said Malikah

"Alright I'm going to make it short I was raped that day I had missed the bus"

 Malikah intrupted  "Oh my GOodness"

"Yep, and  after that party  two days later me and Trina was involved  in a shoot out with the police"

" Girl Oh my Goodness and you wasnt going to tell no body "

"Naw girl I couldn't because I didn't want to be on America Most wanted , but they cleared my name  and I told them who was in the car with me.  OH let me not forget Toya was at the movie with Jordan"

" GIrl you is lying I know that baster didn't do it with a ratchet I would have told someone to hold my wig and we would have been turnt up"

"Mmmhhmm, she did it and I  didn't give no fucks I was with chop I mixed it up in his face I know he was fucking mad breathing down my neck in shit ... aye  Hold on Malikah  this my other line."

She clicked over

" Hello,  can you come pick me up"  tears was coming for her voice

"Who is this Trina ?" asked Kayla

"Yeah." she sniffled " Can you come pick me up I just cant be here right now  I have to leave this nigga is hitting me down to the ground and I cant do shit just meet me at the freeway I'm going to leave out while he is laying down" she had dropped the phone

"BITCH DIDNT I TELL YOU TO GET OFF MY PHONE "

Trina was screaming from the background next thing it was a dial tone.

" Malikkah I got to call you back "  she hung up the phone and ran to the kitchen .

"I think Trina is into something Ms. Vicky we have to go "