No.2 (E)

Holly Paw

I wiped away the dripping sweat from my forehead as I dropped myself onto a log. Lolly, Alpha George and I have been training the pups for two hours, and I'm more tired then the pups.

"I can't do this anymore.'' I say breathlessly, taking a sip from my water bottle. Lolly joined me on the log, and we both watched as Alpha George got the boy's to do sit ups, and the girls do skipping.

Before they get into serious training, their muscles need to be stronger.

I watched as one of the boys face's turned into a face of pain.

He had closed his eyes tightly as he did one more sit up and then his back fell back to the floor, he now officially had given up. I cleared my throat, ''Do you think I should tell Alpha George to give them a break?'' I whispered, I making sure He wouldn't hear what I was saying.

"Only if you have the guts to.'' She nodded her head. I got up slowly, wiping the dirt from the log on my backside.

''I mean look at the pups.. they look like they are about to die'' I bit my bottom lip, feeling sorry for them. I walked slowly over to a topless Alpha George; He was wearing basketball shorts and some big trainers that were dirty from all the mud he stepped in.

"Um, excuse me.. Alpha George?'' I coughed quite nervously.

''What?'' He snapped, and I felt myself flinch back from his tone. I immediately regretted interrupting him during the training.

"Sorry to interrupt.. but don't you think the pups deserve a break now?'' I kept my eyes on the floor. Learning previously from one of the pack members that it's a sign of respect towards the Alpha.

"Excuse me?!'' He shouted angrily.

I whimpered in fear as I took a step back. I dared myself to look into his eyes but regretted it completely, when I realized his wolf had taken over. His eyes darker than night itself.

"I'm sorry Alpha, please forget what I said.'' It came out as desperate plea and it was even twice as embarrassing to say it knowing that all eyes were on me. The Alpha was now officially shouting at me.

''Sit back down.'' He growled. With that I nodded my head quickly and rushed towards the log where I was sitting before.

"Are you okay?'' Lolly asked, once she saw my eyes were watery. ''Yeah, I guess.'' I rubbed my watery eyes, and soon my vision was back to normal.

''I'll give you props for your bravery though.'' She hugged the side of my body, and I felt the corner of my lips turning upwards. I was proud of my bravery, I mean I don't think any Omega has asked an Alpha to do anything.

''Come on, let's go back to training.'' We both got up at the same time and walked over to the children that were now standing up, and drinking from there water bottles. Since it was Alpha's orders... boys and girl were separated into gender groups. He said that he doesn't want the pups to get distracted.

''Alpha George.. what would you like us to do now?'' I asked polity. Acting as if that I did not just get told off by Him.

"Hmm..'' He thought for a moment as he stared into the woods. I took advantage of the time, and trailed my eyes down his beautifully tanned chest.

He had an amazing six pack that wasn't too bumpy or it didn't have anything weird about it either.. you could say that Alpha George is perfection, and indeed he is.

''Polly..'' He snapped his fingers in my face. I then realised that the Alpha just caught me checking him out. Oh crap!

''Sorry, Alpha.. I was distracted.'' I wanted to cover my mouth with the palm of my hands. I just then made it even more obvious that I was staring at Alpha George.

"At what? My body?'' He asked with a smirk on his face. ''Yes, I mean.. no!'' I shouted, scared of what he might think.

''Aw that's cute.'' Alpha George said, as he pinched the end of my nose cutting off my breathing for a second.

"Um.. I- uh'' I replied, not knowing what to say. ''Holly'' I said.

Alpha George raised his eyebrows in confusion. ''What?'' I looked him in his beautiful hazel eyes.

"My name is Holly'' I reminded him. ''Holly..'' He growled, and I felt my body stiffen again. I realised that Lolly backed off a couple of steps.

''I don't like the fact that since you're an Omega that you have right to talk to me like I'm underneath you. Apologize before I do something I regret.'' He sneered his teeth a little and I could tell his wolf was coming out. And sadly enough yet again his perfect hazel eyes were turning to midnight black.

''I'm sorry Alpha George, I didn't mean it.. Please forgive me..?'' I whispered, bowing my head. It seems that I've been apologising a lot now. ''As punishment, you will be cleaning the pack house.'' I groaned in annoyance, I bit my tongue realising that I just did a disrespectful noise towards the Alpha.

I felt myself being slammed against the tree, and my back arched forward from the pain. ''Ow'' I groaned, wanting to rub away the pain but then I realised that something was keeping my hands from doing so. Alpha George was that something...

"Care to do that again, Holly'' He growled as he breathed heavily through his nose. His grip on my hands tightened and I let out a high pitch scream from the horrifying pain.

"Alpha, please stop! You're hurting me!'' I shouted as I tried to throw my hands away from him. ''Alpha George, stop.. Holly is innocent! She didn't mean what she said..!'' A familiar voice shouted from behind him. I realised that it was the voice of my best friend Lolly.

What is she doing? She's going to get herself into more trouble than me if she continues. I stared into Alpha George's black eyes. I whimpered again once he pushed his body against mine making my back get closer to the sharp edges of the tree.

"Please.. stop! Let go of me'' I begged as he held onto my hands tighter. I felt something crack.. but I knew that since I'm a werewolf that I'll heal quickly, but not as fast as other pack members. Tears were rolling down my cheeks from the pain.

'''Do what you did before again and it won't be just your hands being crushed.'' He then let me go and quickly I ran as fast as my short legs could take me. I wiped away the wet sloppy tears with my pain free hand. I stared at my bad hand that Alpha George crushed and it was red, but it wasn't broken. Thank God..

Once I saw the Pack House into view, I ran inside ignoring the people asking me to do things for them. I ran straight to into my small bedroom, and I did the one thing that I refused to do. I cried and cried until it was night time I heard a knock at the door and I knew for that sure that knock didn't belong Lolly.