No.18

Holly Paw

''What?'' I mumbled, looking at a angry George. ''I said, when were you going to tell me you are becoming an Alpha Female?'' He repeated.

I furrowed my eyebrows innocently. ''What do you mean? An A-'' His deep growls stopped me finishing my pathetic excuse of a lie. ''Cut the innocent act, Holly'' George continued growling. I rolled my eyes at his attitude, Lolly looked at me in shock at my eye rolling, and so did George. ''Did you just roll your eyes at me?'' George asked. I nodded my head slowly.

For some reason, I felt like I wasn't afraid of the punishment of disrespecting an Alpha. George glared his dark blue eyes at me. I put my hands up in surrender. 

''What's that mark?'' He was referring to the bruised mark on my neck that Chace caused. I laughed darkly, seeing Lolly stiffen next to me. ''Cut the innocent act, George'' I mocked. Lolly gasped softly, I was really sick of her being -- No, I shouldn't say that about my best friend. Damn, this Alpha Female thing was really changing me. ''I know you were listening to what was happening George.'' George growled. ''You're already changing'' He rubbed his shaven jaw with his fingers.

''I guess'' I admitted. ''You need to shift'' I looked around the small room. ''Here?'' George shook his head, he nodded his head once towards the window meaning outside. ''Fine'' I groaned.

I got up, walking past George and Lolly. I walked towards the stairs and jogged down them. I turned my head over my shoulder, seeing George and Lolly following, luckily with spare clothes that I didn't think of bringing. Was I just going to be running naked after I shift back into my human form? Psh, George would like that.

''Holly'' I passed my mate, Chace. I growled underneath my breath remembering what he has done and what he had done. ''What?'' I mumbled angrily, once he followed in front of George, who was shooting deadly daggers from the back of Chace's head.

Aren't Beta's and Alpha's post to be good friends? I wonder why they hate each other, it only started when George ... oh. When George found out I was Chace's mate... I'm an idiot, aren't I?

''Look, I'm sorry about what happened'' Chace's voice was filled with guilt and sadness, yeah be better be feeling guilty... that motherfuc--

Lolly laughed. ''Apology not accepted'' A reply was said behind me. I turned around, as I continued walking looking at Lolly in amusement. ''I think Holly can answer for herself'' Chace growled at Lolly, who flinched back.

I stopped suddenly, looking at Lolly protectively and so did George, he was looking out for her because she was his pack member and she was my best friend. We both growled for Lolly. We were both protective over her since she is now the lowest and weakest person in the pack, since I found out about me being an Alpha and all...

''Don't.'' I warned Chace, for some reason my wolf, Emily wasn't bothering me about talking to Chace in that manner. Good, I didn't want to hear her voice after what she did with Chace.

Also I wasn't feeling the pain I normally feel whenever I'm angry at Chace, I guess I can handle the pain better since I'm changing and getting stronger. ''Lolly's right, apology not accepted'' I growled, shocking him with the anger in the growl that escaped.

''Now, let's continue'' I showed a fake smile towards George and Lolly, I walked all the way down the stairs, smiling at the pups who were playing around but when they saw Alpha George that all hurried away from him.

''Guess they don't like you that very much'' Chace teased George. George shoved Chace roughly into the wall. ''Why are you still here? This has nothing to do with you.''