No.5 (E)

So.. I got 23 votes on my last chapter and I was so happy because this story on just chapter! Please continue voting and commenting, it mean's so much to me! =)

Holly Paw

''I think you should kiss him'' Lolly finally spoke after five minutes of being in deep thought. I looked at her strangely. ''Who?'' I asked, but I had an idea who she wanted me to kiss. '' Alpha George obviously, I mean he's been treating you more nicely than all the other female pack members, maybe he has f-'' I cut her off, by raising my hand telling her to stop.

''No, Alpha George can't have feelings for an Omega'' I replied. We were in our school that had humans and werewolves in it. It was lunch time, and we were sitting in the lunch hall by ourselves on the table, poking the disgusting cheesy, burnt pizza with our forks. Since Alpha George has finished school, he had turned into a teacher and his father was the head teacher. We had Alpha George for the subject Art, which we had second period.

''Well.. I just think you should kiss him, before I start nagging you on and on to do it... Imagine hearing my voice twenty four seven, saying kiss him...kiss him...'' I groaned, knowing that she will do it.

Lolly is the kind of girl that when she want's you to do something, she will slowly mentally torture you until you do it.

''I swear to God.. if you do that--'' Lolly leaned in. ''Do it.. do it..'' She whispered as she smirked. I bit my tongue, making sure I won't say anything bad back.

''Say that one more time and I will--'' She opened her mouth slowly, and I just waited for her to say the two magic words. ''Do it''

I got up quickly, and looked around the lunch hall and my two eyes spot the person I'm looking for, I grinned evilly as I walked up to him and once I was in front of him and his friends. I cleared my throat.

"Hi.. You see that girl right there'' I turned around and pointed to a blushing Lolly, that was trying to hide her face. ''Yeah, what about her?'' He asked rudely, and I raised my eyebrows at his rudeness.

"She has a crush on you, and was too shy to tell you so I came up and told you myself'' I smiled at him, all his friends started to playfully punch him on the arm.

''Ooh!'' They all said, and waited for the boy's reply.

"She's pretty'' He mumbled, and I nodded my head. No doubt about that, Lolly's a beautiful girl with long dark wavy hair, with light brown eyes and the voice of an angel.

Only I know that Lolly fancies a human boy, well I guess him and his friend's do as well.

''Should I go talk to her?'' I nodded my head quickly, no doubt that Lolly would blush like tomato. ''Yeah, you should man'' His friend shouted and pushed him forward a bit, into the direction of the table Lolly was sitting. 

''Why would you do that!?'' Lolly whisper shouted as we entered the empty pack house, that only had Alpha George and a few parent's in it.

I rolled my eyes. ''Because you like the boy, and he asked you for your number.. that's a good thing you know.'' I replied, and Lolly huffed as we jogged up the glass stairs and walked into my small bedroom, we both dropped out school bags and sat on the bed. ''Well since you helped me out, I'm going to help you out... You need to kiss Alpha George'' Lolly said loudly, and I shushed her with my hand. ''Be quiet, there are people around that can listen you know.'' I took my hand off her mouth and she sent me apologetic smile. ''Yeah, like me'' A deep older voice said, and me and Lolly turned towards the door.

My eyes widened in shock, once I saw that one of Alpha George's friends were standing there, leaning against the door. But before I could say anything else, he was gone in seconds. I groaned angrily, and glared at a grinning Lolly. ''Kiss him...''