No.12

Dedicated Bananiie for making the cover!

Holly Paw

''So, you are going to be a Alpha Female?'' Lolly asked, once she finished what I kept re-reading over. Alpha Female.Alpha Female.Alpha Female. Me? Alpha Female.

''Er, I guess...'' I mumbled. ''Wow, and Omega to an Alpha Female, that's pretty impressive'' Chace replied. My eyes widen in shock, he knew I was an omega? I sent a look to Lolly basically saying 'get out'

Lolly quickly rushed out of the room, even though I knew she was going to be listening to everything we have been saying.

''You knew I'm an Omega?'' I asked, biting my lip. Chace nodded his head confused at why I was acting like this. ''I wasn't going to tell you because I thought you would reject me because you're a beta and i'm an omega'' I said to Chace.

You're not going to be an omega anymore. My wolf said to me, and I mentally nodded my head at her.

''I would never reject you'' Chace stroked my cheek with his thumb, and it felt good against my skin. I enjoyed the few seconds of tingles that went through my body at his touch. ''Never'' He repeated.

Two weeks later.

I placed the clean laundry on Beta Frank's tidy bed that may I say, I made. I still have to do my chores, since I'm still an Omega. I haven't told anybody about the Alpha Female situation, but only Chace and Lolly know, and I'm hoping it will stay like that.

''Oh, there you are'' The voice that I have always secretly loved said. I looked behind me, and saw a almost naked Beta Frank. He just came out of the shower, and water was dripping on his hair. But for some reason, before I used to dream about him but now since I have found my mate, I'm disgusted by the view. But he did have a nice body, I must say...

''This is your clean laundry'' I pointed towards the neat pile of laundry on his king sized bed.

He looked at it and back to me. ''Thanks...'' I bowed my head at him in respect and was about to walk away before Beta Frank stopped me. ''I heard you found your mate, his name is Chace? Am I right?'' No, you're left.

''Yes sir, how did you know?'' I asked polity. ''The word spreads.'' Beta George replied simply, I mentally rolled my eyes and walked out once he shooed me away with his hand once his mate, Mary walked in. She glared at me, and I'm guessing she did because I saw her mate in only a towel.

I skipped down the stairs, and I saw Lolly and walked closer a tired looking Lolly and chuckled at her appearance, her once beautiful long hair was all tangled up into a bush. It looked like a birds nest.

I stopped walking towards her once I was a foot away from her. ''What's wrong with you?'' I asked, leaning against the wall. ''They got me doing a lot of chores around here'' Lolly said with her eyes half closed. ''Why don't you go take a rest?'' I pointed towards her bedroom that was a few feet away. ''Not finished'' Lolly yawned, covering her mouth.

I shook my head and looked at her simple outfit, white ankles socks on with baggy shorts that looked like were tracksuit bottoms before she cut them, and she had a grey jumper that was too big for her.

''By the way...'' Lolly yawned again. ''Chace is looking for you...'' Lolly pushed herself to walk, and I turned my head over my shoulder and saw her almost stumble over her own feet. God, I love that girl.

I shook my head at her knowing too well she was going to fall or bump into someone.

I walked towards the glass staircase and walked up it, since Chace was a Beta he is one level underneath the Alpha.

I kept walking until I was in front of Chace's room, I knocked on the door and hear him shout from the other side of the door, to come in. I twisted the door knob, and pushed it open and was met with a tidy room, and a shirtless Chace. That made my wolf start howling at the sight of our mate's body. He had black track suit bottoms, that were hanging low on his hips showing over his designer boxers.

Chace's hair was messy, and it looked like he just came out of bed. But honestly, it was sexy. ''Hey'' Chace said, and I could tell he did just get out of bed. I didn't reply, my eyes were locked on his beautifully shaped six pack, and muscles that any boy would kill for. ''Stop eye raping me'' Chace teased.

Such a sexy body...

''Holly?''

Can't believe I'm going to have to mate him...

''Um, Holly?''

With that incredibly sexy body of--

''HOLLY?'' Chace shouted, and I was snapped out of my thoughts. ''Huh? What?'' I rushed out. Oh crap, Chace caught me staring at his body... wait, he's my mate. I shouldn't feel embarrassed.

''I think somebody was checking me out...'' Chace teased, and I shook my head. That somebody would be you. My wolf laughed.

''That somebody would not be me'' I said as I walked closer to Chace, he placed his hands on my hips and raised an eyebrow as he let a smirk release. ''ugh, fine...'' I surrendered.

''I'm sure, you have a beautiful ... sexy... body'' Chace whispered huskily, and I felt my cheeks turn into the color of a tomato.  ''You're doing this on purpose'' I mumbled, not making any eye contact with him. I brought my hands up around his waist, and played with the back of his hair. It was so soft.

''Oops, you caught me'' He admitted and I rolled my eyes playfully at him. Suddenly, we heard a knock at the door.

''Come in'' Chace called out. In walked a shocked looking Liza. I held onto Chace tighter, and a soft growl that only Chace could hear was released from my lips without my permission.

''Chace, I need to talk to you... privately'' Liza said as she walked in the bedroom, I looked towards Chace and his eyes were asking for permission. I glared, but nodded my head anyway. Chace kissed my cheek, and let go of me. My body already missing his body heat against mine.

It was two minutes, and Chace hasn't came back. I may sound like a protective girlfriend but I need to find out what's going on. I walked out of the bedroom, making sure no sound was made from my feet. 

I followed the sound of Chace and Liza's heartbeat, and I realized they were outside in the pack garden that was made in the woods a few minutes away. Luckily, there was a place for me to hide and listen so that's exactly what I did.

I was there in seconds, since my werewolf speed was fast but not as fast as the rest of the pack members.

''What the fuck do you mean!?'' Chace roared as he paced the area around him. ''You know exactly what I mean!'' Liza shouted back, my eyebrows furrowed. What were the talking about? I took a step closer but that made me stand on a twig and it made a 'snap' noise. Oh, shoot balls.

Both Chace and Liza turned towards me, and I walked out of my hiding spot in shame. Suddenly, Chace's clothes were all ripped and his wolf was speeding further into the woods. ''What was that all about?'' I asked Liza, once I was in front of her.

''Oh, didn't you hear?'' Liza smirked evilly, knowing that I will probably be pissed at what she's about to say. I took a step closer towards her, and glared. ''What?'' I asked through clenched teeth.

''I'm pregnant'' Liza replied, and my eye's widen. Don't even say who I think the father is!

''... With Chace's baby''