No.16

Holly Paw

''Girlfriend? Chace... tell me he's lying!'' I shouted, and ran towards Chace. My eyes were watery at the thought of Chace cheating. ''He is, she's my EX girlfriend, I dumped her ages ago.'' Chace glared at the Rogue. Something was off, and I needed to know now.

Soon Chace and the Rogue started to argue, but I wasn't concentrating on that. It was like everything was a blur and only Alpha George was the sight I could see properly. I walked towards him, ignoring the sounds of Chace growling in anger. I bent down and got on my knees, and gently lifted Alpha George's head on my lap. I stroked his head, and I started to hear his soft groans in pain.

I smiled at him once he removed his head from my hands on his own. ''Are you okay, Alpha George?''

George stood up and instantly my eyes were met with his --. ''OH, MY GOD!'' I shouted, as I blocked my eyes from the view of his member. George furrowed his eyebrows once I removed my hands from my eyes, only concentrating on his face, ONLY...

''Wha-- Oh.'' Alpha George looked around the woods and disappeared as he ran deeper into it. I looked towards Chace and the Rogue and they were fighting, but it seemed like a playful fight but it was a rough one.

I stood up and cleaned my knees from the dirt, and patted away on my trousers to see if there was any more unseen dirt. Soon, Alpha George was back in front of me wearing basketballs shorts, trainers and a t-shirt that was plain.

George looked around me, and saw the Rogue. Quickly he glared and growled, but seconds later he wasn't in front of me anymore.

I squinted at the empty area he was standing, I turned around only to see that George had the rogue slammed against the tree I was before, he was holding him by the neck. The rogue was fighting against George's grip, but since there was only one Rogue... Alpha George could certainly win against one rogue.

''Once I let go, I want you to get off my territory and if I ever see you again I'll snap your little neck'' George threatened, he let go of the rogues neck. The rogue rubbed his red neck and coughed multiple times. ''Just before I leave...'' Mr. Icy Eye's trailed off.

''I have a little something for pretty Holly here'' The rogue winked, and I felt myself shiver in disgust. Yes, the rogue was handsome but not as handsome as Alph-- I mean, Chace.

Both George and Chace growled at what he called me. The rogue got something out of his back jean's pocket and passed it to me, he shifted into his brown wolf that was very large and sprinted off into the woods, I removed my eyes from where he was going until I could no longer see him. I the piece of paper that the rogue gave me, and my eyes started watering again.

Suddenly, my cheeks were wet and I recognised it as tears. I dropped the picture, and ran quickly towards the direction of the pack house, ignoring the two of the men calling my name to come back.

I ran even quicker once I imagined the picture again, it was a picture of Chace and who I'm guessing is Sammie kissing passionately in the rain, but on the side was a few branches so obviously the photgrapher was hiding from the two people. I sniffed once I continued running. The thing that upset me the most was you know how some picture have the date on the bottom right hand corner, well that picture had it. The date was set yesterday.

I sniffed again as I entered Lolly's bedroom, I found her sitting on her bed reading a teenagers book, since she was off her shift. ''What's wrong?'' Lolly asked, once she saw the state I was in.

I explained everything that happened in the woods. Once I was finished, Lolly was looking at me in shock. She was lost for words, just as I was. ''I-I'm so sorry Holly'' Lolly wrapped her arms around me tightly, and I did the same.