No.3 (E)

Holly Paw

I rubbed my wet eyes with the back of my hand.

"Who's there?" I asked to the darkness, the lights were off since I came in when it was day time and I didn't move from my bed, to turn on the lights, when the moon started to replace the sun.

 "Polly..." A soft mumble said.

I immediately knew who that voice belonged to.

"Alpha George?" I stood up quickly, I couldn't see him through the darkness but I could define his tall figure.

"Did I upset you, Polly?"

I almost shouted 'my name is Holly!' at him, but then I realized he might do what he did in the woods to me, again. I shivered from the thought.

"What do you mean, Alpha George?" I asked, confused. 'Did he mean about what happened in the woods?'

"About what happened in the woods."

"Oh."

Before I could say anything else, he beat me to it.

"Just call me George." He mumbled, and I nodded my head even though he wasn't able to see me. 'Why are we still in the dark again??

 Suddenly, I felt his hands on my waist and I gasped at the movement. No one has ever held me like that...

"What are you doing Alpha George?" I asked shocked.

"Give me your hand." I did what he said. George sighed frustrated.

"The other one, Holly." He growled.

 I slowly placed my hand in his open one. What he did next shocked me completely, he reached my hand to his lips and kissed the bruised part. Now don't get me wrong, Alpha George isn't a player... he has respect for women. But what he was doing at that moment, was probably the most attention I will get for the rest of my life... I doubt it.

 "Erm, thank you?" It came out more like a question.

"Holly..." He mumbled as he leaned closer.

"Yes?" I whispered looking at his eyes that were hidden by the dark.

 "Just... Don't move, okay." He said strictly.

I didn't move or even say anything afterwards.

I felt Alpha George's hands slide down to the back of my thighs and then pulled me up, I squeaked and blush a dark red from embarrassment at the noise. Holding me with one hand, he used his other to wrap one leg around his waist once I was getting his idea I wrapped the other leg around his waist. We were both now at each other's eye level, and because he was holding me close against his body our lips were only centimeters away from touching.

 ''Don't move." Alpha George reminded me again, he slowly leaned in and before our lips touched, my face was suddenly wet. 

"Polly! Polly! Wake up for God's sake." Alpha George's voice suddenly shouted and I jumped away from him.

 I felt myself sit up on my bed, and clear away the water from my face. I looked around the room confused, looking for Alpha George... 'Was it just a dream? Oh no, NO!'

 "HUH?!" I shouted, and then looked dead in the eye of Alpha George, with him holding an empty black bucket. 'Did he just throw water on me? Great, now my bed is soaked.'

"Look I need you- "He stopped himself, as he sniffed the room... His nose pointing up into the area, Alpha George leaned in and then suddenly sniffed me. "Polly, I can smell your arousal." Alpha George groaned, and I gasped.