No,28

Wattpad Snapchat: angiixboo

Holly Paw

''No, it's not possible. No!'' Chace shouted, I hushed him with my hand over his mouth. ''You've got to be quiet or else we'll get caught.'' I whispered yelled at him, his eyes watered at the sight of Sammie. ''P-please tell me she's alive, please'' Chace begged, and my heart broke at the sight of him.

The smell of blood hit my nose making me gag silently, it was strong. I grabbed Chace's hand, and we rushed quietly out of the room and down the stairs. Our footsteps could only be heard if you were awake, but using my werewolf hearing I could hear soft snoring all coming from different rooms.

We were outside in a flash, and the bright moon hit us hard. The light from the moon was too bright and I had squint to look somewhere.

I just hope George didn't find out we had left.

^_^

''Where the fuck were you!?'' A voice roared once me and Chace entered the pack house. We both frooze in the spot, turning our heads slightly towards the angry voice. ''G-George?'' I stared at him, nervously. My hands shaking in fear, he was using his Alpha voice, and he only only used that voice when he was pissed or he wanted somebody to listen carefully.

''So I wake up to say sorry to you, figuring that you've might of gone to your old bedroom instead of OURS, but then when I do check for you... I find out you're not even there, I look around the Pack House and you're not even in it, and then I find out that you've gone somewhere with your old mate?'' George ranted, and ended it with a angry growl. ''We were just trying to help Sammie...'' George's eyes widen slightly but quicker then a flash, his face showed no emotions.

I sighed, rubbing my tired eyes, ''We weren't doing anything stupid George'' I glared at him, I crossed my arms over my chest.

Georg took a threatening step forward, closer to Chace. Chace showed no fear or emotion in fact, I guess he was used to this. I walked towards George, I placed my small hands on his chest. The simple touch had George concentrating on me, looking me dead in the eye. His blue eyes softened once they looked at me ''I'm sorry... I thought s-something bad happened to you'' He wrapped his arms around my waist, and pulled me closer to him.

George leaned down, and gently placed his lips onto mine. ''Right, I think it's my time to go'' George pulled away at the sound of Chace's voice, ''Don't think you're getting away with this, I'll deal with your punishment tomorrow... The both of you'' George looked from me to Chace whilst he spoke, but the way he looked at me meant I wasn't going to have the same punishment as Chace.

''Yeah yeah, whatever.'' Chace walked away, and up the stairs. It was silent, leaving me to think about what just happened. Sammie is dead... did her mate kill her? Who killed her? I've got to find this out, because I'm sure there's going to be a war between the vampires and werewolfs.

 ''What are you thinking about?'' George asked, I sighed deeply. 

''Sammie'' He frowned at the name, ''We'll deal with this tomorrow, you're just probably ti--'' George froze, and his eyes trailed down my body. He growled angrily, the dark growl echoed the room. ''Whose clothes are those?''

 I gulped painfully, ''Mine'' Lying to George was like not accepting ice cream.

 George pulled me by the jumper I was wearing, he leaned his head down to where our nose's were almost touching. He tightened his grip on the jumper, almost the point where it was ripping apart.

 ''They're just Chace's because I didn't want to wake you up by looking for some other clothes'' I replied, and George glared at me warning me in his eyes not to do it again.

George P.O.V

''Why are you making me act like this to her?'' I growled angrily at my wolf, Damien. He evilly laughed, ''Because no matter who she is, mate or not she will not disrespect us.'' Damien's voice was powerful and dark, almost had me whimpering back? Me, an Alpha whimpering? Ha, no. But that's just how powerful my wolf really is.

 Holly was laying on her side, I could hear her even breathing as she slept. I was having a conversation with my wolf Damien. He's been forcing me to act a certain way towards Holly, and it seems like I can't control myself. But I won't allow it anymore, he can't control MY body!

 ''That's not the real reason though is it? Answer me now, Damien.'' I growled, Damien growled back. It was clear that he was angry at me, but I was angry as much as him.

 ''You haven't fucking mated her, that's why! I'm getting tired of this. I want to be mated to our mate, right now. If you fucking don't, I'll force you.'' Damien threatened, this had me holding Holly tighter towards my chest. Holly groaned in her sleep but didn't wake up anyway. ''You wouldn't dare force us on her'' I replied back.

 Damien laughed, it was filled with humor. ''Would you like to watch?'' Damien asked, but I didn't reply. This wasn't my wolf, something was up and I think the not mating Holly was part of it.

 To prove Damien's power over me, he had me tighten my arms around Holly's waist just so that she would have to take a deep breath to breathe.

''Mate Holly, or you'll regret it.