End

Thank you guys for reading this story, even though there was many errors which I've tried to fix. 

Thank you for the millions of reads, thousands of votes and comments.

Love you all,
angel x

Lolly's P.O.V

                                             ONE MONTH LATER

A gentle kiss was placed on my right cheek, I smiled with my eyes closed once I realised who it was. ''Morning Chace'' I turned my body around in Chace's arms, even though I was right next to him he still refused to remove his arms around my waist. ''Good morning beautiful'' Chace complimented, he was about to lean in but I pressed my finger to his lips. ''You're not kissing me'' I furrowed my eyebrows, 

''Why not?'' Chace asked, he pouted his pink lips. ''Morning breath'' I jumped out of the double sized bed, and walked into Chace's bathroom. I saw the pink toothbrush that belonged to me, and quickly put some toothpaste on it.

I brushed my teeth roughly, and once I was finished I rinsed out my mouth, having a minty after taste in my mouth. It was seconds later that Chace walked in, obviously only in his boxers, I blushed a bright red once Chace caught me staring at his below waist area. 

Chace chuckled loudly, he picked up his blue toothbrush and did the same thing as me. He stared at me as he brushed his teeth, I wonder what he was thinking. 

It had been a month since me and Chace had found out we're mates on my 18th birthday, later that day the pack had a big party, it was fun to watch George clean up the place since his very own mate demanded him to for entertainment. Holly's so evil. Ha. 

Chace had already taken my first kiss, first touch, but he wants me to wait until I'm ready for us to mate, even though my heat is going to start soon and I'm going to turn into a crazed wolf. 

''What are you thinking about?'' I asked as I crossed my arms over my chest, Chace rinsed his mouth and wiped it with the back of his hand as he placed his toothbrush back on the sink. ''About how lucky I am'' He winked playfully, he chuckled again once he saw me blush a dark colour. 

''I love seeing you blush'' Chace stroked my cheek gently with his fingers, the tingles and electricity hitting me softly. ''I hate it when I blush'' I sighed, I knew that Chace enjoyed me suffering like this, I hated him seeing me blush because then I look like a tomato, and let me tall you that's not a good sight.

''So what do you want to do?'' I asked, walking in front of Chace back to his bedroom which I have now officially put my stuff in since Chace demanded that I never to stay in my old bedroom again.

I turned around, and I raised an eyebrow, I snapped my fingers in front of Chace's face once I saw that his eyes were looking at my backside. ''Huh. Sorry...'' Chace scratched the back of his head, I laughed softly. Chace smirked in amusement, ''What do you want to do?''

Chace's smirk widened, ''I have a few ideas'' 

George's P.O.V -

Life couldn't get any better then this, my pack were safe and happy, my beautiful mate was laying in my arms, I breathed in her addictive scent through my nose. I kissed her neck softly, I shook Holly's body gently. Holly groaned in her sleep, but I continued to shake her. ''It's time to get up'' I played with Holly's brown hair that was in a messy bun, I pulled it gently seeing if that would wake her up. ''What?!'' Holly snapped once she woke up in a fright. ''Nothing'' I smiled innocently, ''Oh no you don't'' I shoved Holly upwards once she closed her eyes to go back to sleep.  ''Five minutes'' Holly ordered, her Alpha Female voice coming on. I scoffed, not being effected by her tone of voice. 

After me and Holly had a very romantic night together when we finally completed the mating, my wolf had finally calmed down and wasn't so aggressive anymore. Whenever he did try to control me, he got a telling off from Holly, I was surprised that every time Holly shouted, Damien had whimpered. 

There weren't any news on the vampire group, I had made sure that all their bodies were burned. They deserved it, except for Sammie. We had done a funeral, and she was buried in the woods were she had first met any of us. Surprisingly, Lolly wasn't mad when we picked the place were she first met Chace. 

Everything was perfect, just the way it should be.

I was sitting in my office, looking at some of the work I have to read. Because of Holly, I had to do a pack meeting and I told them that if they would like any changes around the pack house that they should right it on a piece of paper and give it to me, I was looking through them shocked at what some of them said. I was only shocked by what the pups said, I couldn't it was them because of the messy handwriting, they asked for teddy bears to be put around the place, I think I'm going to have to pass on that...

I read the next one, ''Every once and a while there should be a time where the whole pack can go running'' Even though that wasn't something to change around the house, it seemed like a nice idea. But obviously not EVERY single pack member, who's going to look after the pups?

I placed the paper down on my desk, and used my werewolf hearing to see what Holly was doing... for some reason she was pacing around somewhere, and she was worried.

Holly Paw

I paced around the bathroom, waiting and waiting until I can finally found out. This will change my life, but would George still love me? 

Emily laughed, ''Of course he will still love us, we're his mate you dummy!'' Why was my wolf so calm about this? George could be angry, furious, scared... and scared I was, I didn't know what to do when I found out the answers. This would change everything.

My heart was pumping against my chest painfully, and my palms were becoming sweater every second. I felt as if I was about to faint, every few seconds I was feel dizzy and just sit back down on the toilet. I walked towards the sink, and looked at myself.

It wasn't even a year ago when I was just a boring Omega who had nothing better to do then clean and be quiet. Life had changed and I was sort of glad that this all happened because if it didn't then none of us would be here where we are right now.

I turned on the cold water tap, and placed both my hands together underneath the tap, the cold water freezing my hands. I splashed the water on my face and blinked many times. I looked down at my watch that was on my wrist, it's been five minutes. 

I was ready for this, I looked towards the pregnancy test and sat down on the toilet lid. I took a deep breath, fear running through my veins. ''Good luck'' Emily whispered impatiently. 

I grabbed the pregnancy stick without looking, I closed my eyes as I placed it in front of my face. ''I'm ready'' I breathed through my mouth, and held it in as I threw open my eyes looking over the answer, over and over.

Positive.

THE END.