No.21 (E)

Add my wattpad snapchat angiixboo 

 ALPHA GEORGE TO THE SIDE >

Holly Paw

 I waited for George to answer, more like do anything but stare at me the way he was right now. 

      "What?" George asked, shock was coming from his mouth. I blushed a dark shade of red.          "Nothing." I replied. George furrowed his eyebrows. "Just ignore what I said." I mumbled underneath my breath, not making eye contact with George. My heart was aching at the thought of my mate rejecting me and my body. I covered my nude body with my hands. Once George saw this he growled. angrily. George threw my hands back to my side, taking one quick look up and down my body before growling again. 

      I took a deep breath waiting for the rant. "What did I say about hiding your perfect body from me?" George waited for me to reply, but once he saw me close my mouth tightly, he continued "You have no idea how much I want to do what you just said, but I know you're not ready, and plus we just found out we're mates today." I frowned at his simple words, but for some reason they hurt me, deep inside of me.    

  I turned around and walked towards the directions of our clothes that we had brought in our wolf form. "Holly," George shouted, I rolled my eyes but continued walking, completely forgetting I was but naked. George groaned, "Holly, don't you dare ignore me!" He shouted with his Alpha voice, making my body come to a stop without my permission.

 I turned slightly to the side, crossing my arms against my chest, blushing whenever George would look at my chest area. I ignored the way he was staring at me with lust and continued to act as if I'm angry at him, why was I though? Just because he didn't take my virginity? Ugh.  

    George walked over to me angrily, his jaw was clenched and his lips in a tight line. I cowered back in fear at the sight of his angry face. "If I tell you do something, you do it." I tore away the arm George was holding tightly to pull me closer to me,   

      "I'm not going to do everything you say!" I pushed George, but he only stumbled a step back.       "Aw, would you look at that... the happy couple are arguing" A dark,deep voice said. I gasped, pushing my body closer to George's. 

George growled and held me tightly once he heard that was a male's voice. We both turned our heads towards the voice, and I widened my eyes once I saw three boy's and two girls, a few year's older then us standing in front of us, grinning evilly. I tried to cover my naked body against George's, feeling his bits and bobs in the process. "Names." George growled out harshly.

  The guy, who I'm guessing is the leader of the group since he was the biggest laughed darkly, lifting his head up towards the black sky. Something weird was going on between these people, and I didn't like it... How could we not smell the scent unless they are...    

  "Vampires." My wolf laughed loudly, but I didn't find this very funny. Vampire's were dangerous and fast, almost stronger then were wolfs.   

      "Do not tell me what to do, I'm not a fan of orders." The leader smirked.  

    Just then I realized one girl looking at a distracted George lustfully. I growled protectively over him, and held him tighter. The girl realized and smirked. 

"As much as I admire the beautiful sight of your mate's naked body, I would rather not be staring at your body parts... Alpha" The leader spat out the word 'Alpha', obviously hating the way he had to say it. Suddenly, material was being thrown at us. We both caught it easily and recognized it as clothing, I quickly put on the tracksuit bottoms and baggy t-shirt, enjoying the feel of the warm and soft material against my skin.