Letter from Simon to Leia (1)

12/1/2016

Dear Leia.

I was told to leave your note under locker 273, so I hope you get this message from me. I think I can help you with the problem you have.

I've heard of the problem you have from 'your secret admirer' about you being homeless at the moment. My parents aren't here for another week, so I do have a spare room temporarily. I'm sorry it can't be permanent, although Martin, you heard from your secret admirer, is looking for a permanent roommate at the moment.

I know you've had a really bad past with Martin, and he deeply regrets it. He knows he shouldn't have attacked you the way he did. He knows 'hes an idiot', his words not mine. Anyway I was wanting to let you know that he is very regretful of what happened and he feels a little depressed about what he's done. He does get angry with himself, wanting a chance to prove himself. Of course, its up to you if you want to give him a chance for friendship.

I am happy to pick up you and your stuff within the next 3 hours. Anyway, when you stay with me, Martin might come round to my place. I thought I'd warn you in advance, just so you know about him popping over. I'll tell him to ring me when he comes round, so you don't need to panic when you see him.

I will hope to see a reply from you soon. Can you put it in the gap under locker 490? It's so I get the reply.

See you soon baby. I always sign off like that, don't worry.

Yours sincerely
~ Simon