Letter from Martin (19)

30/1/2016

To my dear Leia

I had to read your letter a few times to make myself believe it. You are forgiving me? If that's true, I can't believe it. What makes it more unbelievable is that Simon suggested for you to date me. I thought he was wanting to date you to be honest.

I will accept your offer, of course I will let you be my girlfriend. I admire your bright personality and I don't mind you sharing your problems with me. I want to make you happy and who knows? We could have a future together. I am smiling as I'm writing this and we can hand our letters in the house now.

I hope there won't be problems for us. Although I don't want Adam and the gang causing trouble for you and I. If they start on you, I will have a severe word with them and I mean it.

I must thank Simon for helping us. I'll ask him to help me talk to the gang if they cause trouble.

I wish to know if you suffer a learning difficulty. I do apologise if you don't have one. I do notice that you prefer to stay in the bedroom I let you stay in. If it is anything, I would definitely accept you no matter what it is.

Anyway, I love you Leia with all of my heart and I never want to be apart from you.

Lots of Love
~ Martin

PS I love you Leia