Letter from Leia (17)

29/1/2016

To Martin

I have come to a decision about who I would pick to be my boyfriend. I have made it now and I did send letters to Simon. You said if I wanted to pick Simon, it was ok with you. You know Simon actually wanted me to pick you. Simon knows a truth I've been nervous of telling you.

I've told Simon that I had a crush on you when we were in school.

I know this will be hard to believe but I had a crush on you. It was back in year 7 and knowing you liked me back then makes me feel a bit better.

I have admired a lot of your personality, ever since I've stayed with you in your house. I also have admired the fact you are commited to being with me and trustworthy. You have proved to me that you want to be forgiven and I will give you a chance for you to love me.

You have become more sensible and I know you've made mistakes in the past. I think you'd agree but I feel you have changed more recently. It must have because you were immature back then. We were teenagers back when all the problems happened.

I have to admit that you are a very mysterious person and I want to get to know how well you keep your mystery, a mystery.

So, can I ask you this. Will you be my boyfriend?

I want to give you a chance, Martin. You wanted a chance, so I will give you one.

Lots of Love
~ Leia

PS I feel its been the first time I have said that to you and I'll see you very soon. I hope there won't be anymore problems for me and you, Martin.