Letter from Leia (19)

3/2/2016

To Martin

I know I had to run away from those idiots who you call your friends. I know you said for me to go and see them to see if they changed but most hadn't changed at all. Adam made me look like an idiot and mocked me. Ty, Mitch and Jerome joined in. In didn't see Ian with them for some reason. I wish you were around for that. I know he'd say it never happened. Would you believe me about this?

He's being like what he was in secondary school and I thought he had grown a pair. Turned out he hasn't to be honest. Did Adam know that we were writing to each other? I'm curious to know if he did notice the way we treated each other.

Also I feel that Seto and Quentin definitely changed. Both of them are still the quiet ones but both of them are very entertaining with their sence of humour. Thinking of Seto makes me realise that he is awesome, despite him suffering depression. I admire him for being himself to be honest.

Quentin was very different when I talked to him yesterday. He knows Adam still has a problem with me. I remember that Quentin told me about him liking Alesa, who is also a nerd like me? I have come to a decision on that and you can bring him up on it.

I've come to realise that Adam is a hypocrite as he likes a nerd, meaning Alesa and hates me, as I'm also a nerd but also a loner. I take it he doesn't accept autistic people. I just wish he would just grow up.

Now, you have a choice. Its either me or them. I don't mind Seto and Quentin as I mentioned but who will you choose. This will be a hard choice, I am sorry about this.

Will you choose to be with me as my boyfriend or will you choose to remain friends with Adam?

Lots of Love
~ Leia