Letter from Martin (14)

23/1/2016

Dear Leia

I have always loved you in school since year 7. I bet the way I treated since about March 2007 must have turned you away from me. I know we were friends in year 7 and I don't know why I changed my attitude to you. I knew it was because I had a crush on you, I just knew it.

I know the rest of the group, including Ashley, gave you a very hard time over the years in school. I should have never changed the way I treated you. I should have treated you like a princess, I'm a fool that I didn't do that.

I know I won't get any forgiveness from you, but at least I want you to know that I regret everything I did to you and I am very sorry for what I've done to you.

I admire your smartness and your personality. Your smile brightens my day, but I know I've caused it to turn to a frown. I've been drawn to you when we first met in year 7, which means it's been nearly 10 years since then. You look like you wanted to be pampered in love, which I should have done for you.

I await your reply. What you think of me. I bet it will be bad words, which I accept as I was a jerk to you.

Yours sincerely
~ Martin

PS. I still love you, but I still wonder what you thought of me at the beginning though.