Chapter 6

Dante and I walked through the hallway and towards a balcony where the view of Paris laid before us.

"So beautiful," I said as I gazed out into the view.

"Yes, you are."

"Did you say something?" I asked Dante.

"Um... no, I'm just admiring the beauty of the city," Dante replied nervously.

"Oh yes, the City of Lights correct?" I asked Dante.

"No, your highness. The City of Love." Dante replied.

Hmm, the City of Love... No wonder I fell in love with Dimitri...

"Oh, right. And Dante didn't I tell you to NOT call me 'your highness,' and to call me Anastasia?"

"Oh yes! You did your high... Anastasia." Dante chuckled.

"So Dante, do you mind helping my memory?"

"What do you mean?" Dante asked curiously.

"Well, I hit my head very hard when I was separated from my Grandmama. I am now barely remembering some few memories but not all and so I thought maybe you can help me remember our summers together when we were young and how I was as a child."

"Oh, okay I see. I will be glad to help Anastasia." Dante said with a charming smile.

"Thank you." I smiled back.

"Well, I don't think you changed as much from when you were a child. You are still beautiful."

"Why thank you but it seems to me that you are just flirting Dante."

"Well, it's true Anastasia. You still have that same smile. Your eyes filled with life and adventure. We always were getting into trouble because of your crazy ideas. But we had fun. And from the looks of it, you are still sassy." He winked at me.

"Hahaha, well I am the Duchess of Sass," I replied jokingly.

"That's exactly what you always use to say. Your sisters would get mad and correct you..."

"You are the Duchess of Russia!!" We both said in unison.

We laughed when we realized we said it at the same time.