5. My face is already messed up

^Bella Thorne as Amy

"Hey. Look I'm really sorry that I wasn't watching the time closer. I just... I don't know was shopping." I said when Brett arrived. The sales lady laughed knowing what I was talking about.

"Hey, we've all done it." She laughed. She was wearing a red Jessica Simpson sweater and had blonde curly hair covering her face as she put the dress in the box.

"What's that?" He asked pointing at the box.

"All you need to know is that when you see her in this." She paused and smiled through her hair and chuckled. "You're going to die."

I inwardly laughed. She thought we were a couple.

"That good?" Brett asked.

"Yeah." Then I added. "And I'm probably gonna die when I pay for this."

"How much is it?" Brett asked.

"$175." The sales lady answered for me.

"Wow. Well..." I then saw him reach inside his pocket and pull out his wallet.

"Wait! No, I have the money." I said and scrambled for my wallet. By the time I had it in hand, Brett had already had the money in hand.

"Here." he said to the lady.

" Hold on. No! Take my money." I said. As soon as I grabbed my 2 hundreds.

"Well if the lady is serious about whatever you're getting, then you're going to need that money for my funeral." He grinned at me. He then set his money on the counter.

"Will that be okay?" The sales lady asked me drawing me out of my daze.

"Uh.. yeah." I hated feeling like I owed someone.

"You hold onto him." She winked as she threw the box in the bag.

Just then I felt his hand wrap around my waist. "Trust me. I'm going nowhere." Brett said and took the bag.

"Have a nice night!" She called.

"You too." I said walking. Brett still had his arm wrapped around my waist. Walking by Amy and Trish who were still trying on dresses, I pointed at the bag. Amy gave a thumbs up and Trish waved.

"You know you didn't have to do that." I said. "I feel bad now."

"Ugh" He moaned. "I offered you didn't ask. It's the ones who ask for stuff that should feel bad." Brett then veered me away from the exit.

"Umm. Where are we going?"

"I haven't been at the mall for the past three hours." Brett said. "Besides, I'm hungry and my favorite place is here."

"What is that?"

"Hot topic." Of course. He just liked to go look at the funny shirts and not even buy them.

After about an hour of useless shopping, we found a photo booth.

"Hey! We have to do one!" I couldn't help but exclaim.

"Angel." He breathed and rolled his eyes.

"It's like taking selfies in the bathroom except it's not in the bathroom ." I pressed.

"It's not like I enjoy taking pictures." He huffed still not warming up.

"That's a crock of bullio julio." I said a little to loudly than intended. Someone passing gave me the stink eye but I ignored it. "I've been through your pictures. Nothing but you lifting your shirt to reveal your nice six-pack or you fixing your hair."