Quick Authors note

Thanks for reading so far!

If some of you can't tell, I tend to start a story and never finish it. That being said, I started this story in 2016 and nearly 4 years later I have all the parts wrote and all my laziness has to do is edit them. The plan I have committed to over this last month of summer is to finish editing this story so that when I start college, I will have completed a life goal of mine, to write an entire story!

The problem has always been that I didn't have a laptop or didn't have motivation. Instead, I get random sparks of motivation that get me through 2 chapters before suddenly I quit cold turkey. My last few chapters have changed immensely due to the fact four years ago, I was a freshman in high school. It's been crazy to look back on my writings and also cringe as I realized that this was posted to the public! I guess that's one good thing about not being a popular book!

So here's the important part that I'm sure you're looking for... I'll be uploading every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday! That leaves me thinking that the story will be completely released in 3-5 months or so! So maybe add this to your library cause it's going to be a long one!

Anyways, if any of you are from the beginning I'd love to hear that. Or if you want me to update my other, more popular book, Diminuendo sound off here.

Once again, I can't stress enough how commenting and voting motivates me! Let me know your thoughts and if any of you have the same issue as me!

Thanks for joining my ted talk!