13. Sing along part 2

^Froy Gutierrez as Brett West

I ran into the closest bathroom and it all came out, every ounce of fluid left my body. Stomach tightening, I tried to think of anything other than Brett and Amy dancing, or should I say grinding on each other! Another load of fluid came up.

Nope, it definitely had to be the drinks that were making me sick. Tears followed.

Gosh! I was such an emotional mess right now over nothing!

A knock at the door sounded and I began to regain my breathing. "Hey! Are you okay in there?"

"I'm fine." I sniffle and yelled a little too harshly. "Amy, just go." Another load of fluid came out of me that I had no idea I had in me.

After a pause, she muttered an, "Okay." Clearly not knowing what to do she wandered off. Fixing my hair and wiping away the smeared makeup under my eyes, I tried to gather what had just happened.

I had just ruined Amy and Brett's moment! Now I felt like even worse shit. Amy had told me how she had feelings for Brett and here I was screwing up her time with him. Another knock at the door followed by a hiccup startled me from my daze.

"Hold on." I said as I took one final look in the mirror checking for any other makeup flaws and smiled a tired smile. I needed to brush my teeth.

Opening the door, I saw a pair of drunken eyes stare at me coated with worry. "Angel!" Brett surged forward wrapping me in a hug. "I found you!" He giggled playfully before releasing me and tapping his finger to my nose, followed by a hiccup.

"Did yo-" a crash startled me, and I saw a light go out causing a shriek to sound from behind and some laughing hysterically leaving us partially in the dark. Guess party was over.

"Hey!" Brett's hiccups startled me out of my daze and he put a finger to my mouth. "Did you know your friend Amy could dance!" His words slurred and my heart sunk. I had never seen him this drunk.

"Yes, I clearly saw you two." I huffed as I began to drag him into the bathroom.

"Why you bringing me in- hiccup -here?" Sinking against the wall of the bathroom, I dragged him up.

"Cause I need you to let it all out." I tried to pull him from the wall but he just laughed. "We need to chill cause we have to get home!" I argued as he sunk to the floor.

"Oh, angel!" He groaned as I tried to pull him from the floor. "Lighten up!" Rolling onto his back he grinned at me.

So he didn't need to throw up.

Sighing, I began to walk away but a boom from behind caused me to direct my attention back to him. He pulled himself up from the floor and called after me laughing none the less. Watching as he stumbled toward me, I grabbed his arm.

Did he just trip over nothing?

"Why thank you!" Hiccups sounded from his mouth as I dragged him to the couch. Protesting, he began to moan and groan. I began to plead with him.

"Brett! Please just lie down."

"Love bites! So do I! So do I." He began to quote as he ignored my pleading voice and began to grab me and try to sway me.

How much did he have to drink?!

"Come on we're leaving!" Grabbing his hand, I pulled him out the door and into the car. What was I doing? I couldn't drive! Just when I was going to lose all hope, I heard Trish's voice coming from the house.

"Thank the lord!" I mumbled under my breath as I turned to go ask her to drive us home. Hearing Brett's moan, I looked back at him leaned against his car.