29. Last lesson??

Sorry for the day late post! I completely spaced between it between the hw and classes yesterday... Enjoy!

Even though I had shaved last night, I took my time in the shower. My hands shook with anticipation, as I washed my body and shaved once again to make sure everything was smooth. Stepping out of the shower, I wrapped myself in a towel and ran out to get dressed in one of the lingerie outfits.

I slipped on the light pink top and matching panties and pulled out the small pink robe I had on earlier and glanced in the mirror. Staring back at my reflection, was a girl that had changed so much in the past 2 weeks. Someone that had slowly fallen in love with her best friend. Was I delusional? Had a secret part of me always wanted this?

Was this going to be our last lesson? A pang of fear hit me at the thought, but I smoothed it away as I ran my fingers through my hair.

I could always say I wasn't ready.

Or, I could tell him tonight that I- loved him? I quickly tied up the robe. I couldn't risk our friendship.

Before I could change my mind and cancel the whole plan, I stepped out. The initial step out of my room caught me in a state of shock. A thousand tea light candles seemed to line the stairs and the hallway. Maybe not a thousand, but still enough to shock me. It took me a second before I was able to call out, "Brett?" I started to mindfully walk down the stairs when I heard a call behind me.

"I'm coming! Sorry!" A few pounding steps behind me caused me to turn and see Brett.

"Sorry, I couldn't finish all the candles in time and one of them didn't light-" I marched right up to him and silenced him with a soft kiss against his lips, stealing his words.

"It's perfect." I hummed meeting his eyes.

"You're perfect." He replied before kissing me softly. Our lips meet in a perfectly synced battle of agony. The slight slip of his tongue against my bottom lip causing my insides to buzz. I started to push against him back onto the wall but he quickly stopped me.

"You trying to set me on fire?" His words made me remember that lining the floor were the teas light candles.

"Man, you got me," I smirked despite my embarrassment. He rolled his eyes at me before picking me up by the waist. I shrieked, wrapping my legs around his waist. As he valiantly carried me to the bedroom, I played with the hair on the nape of his neck, clutching him as I did so.

It was anything but graceful as he held me up against the door and tried to untwist the doorknob.

"Forget basic functions?" I teased as I ran my fingers down his neck. Brett snickered as a response, kissing my neck before throwing open the door. The sudden loss of the door caused me to grasp onto him even tighter. 

"Next time I'll just drop you."

Next time...

"Such the gentlemen."

"You know me." He sat me down and I took that opportunity to grab his face and press it to mine. Lips moving in sync, he crawled over on top of me. I savored each touch like it was the last time he'd touch me.

I mean, what would happen if this was the last time he'd touch me like this? I realized. What would happen after this?

"Are you okay?"

"What?" Brett had moved down to my neck and I moaned as he found a tender spot. "I mean- yes."

Brett pulled away for a second to search my eyes before asking, "Are you sure you want this?"