I'm Attracted To You.

Twitter: @iChemistryBro

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Random Girl #1: OMFG! Prodigy I love youuuu! (jumping up and down like an idiot)

Random Girl #2: Roc!!! You're soooo sexy! (clapping)

Brittany: Ray Ray! You're soooooooooooooooo gorgeous boo!

(Harrison's rude girl and Jassie's nemesis, Angela and her crew walk in and bumps into Jas'marieé spitefully as she stood on her skateboard.)

Jas'marieé: Bitch, what the hell?!

Angela: Sorry slut...You're in the way of my Princeton. Now run off the little bitch you are.

Claire: Yeah! Run off, you wuss.

Jas'marieé: (slams locker shut) Shut up. Follower.

(Claire and Deanna push her skateboard, sending her backwards, making Princeton fall down on the ground. Girls gasp and become enraged.)

Random Girl #4: Bitch you crippled my husband!

Random Girl #5: Klutz!

(Ms. Jackson, the P.E. teacher, walks into halls)

Ms. Jackson: All you girls take your behinds to class and give them some space. And get off of that boy, Gutierrez. (Leaves as everyone left the hallway except Jassie and MB)

Jas'marieé: (gets up and reaches out a hand to Princeton) Crap...I'm sorry! (Roc and Ray laugh)

Princeton: (grabs hand and stands up) It's cool. (P.O.V.: Wait, isn't this the girl in the picture? Damn, she's cuter in person...) Are you okay?

Jas'marieé: (P.O.V. he's kinda cute...) Yeah, just few girls being stuck up and annoying...as usual.

Prodigy: Since you're here, can you help us with this schedule? I feel dumb.

Jas'marieé: Sure, I guess... let me see. (Prod hands her the paper)...Oh. You guys have almost every class with me. (P.O.V.: Great...now I'm stuck with these guys.)

Roc: That's wassup... (P.O.V. wow she's pretty...but she seems stubborn.)

Jas'marieé: (shrugs) Whatever... let's just get to math. (begins to walk down the hall with the boys)

Ray: Sooo... how is it here?

Jas'marieé: Um...(P.O.V.: Great. Penny Proud's brothe just HAD to start a conversation.) ...its cool, I guess. You have your whores...you have the tabloid kids, you have the jocks...so on, so forth. Does that answer your question?

Ray: I mean, I guess. (P.O.V.: Rude.)

Roc: I don't care...its just nice to come back to the buildings of school again...even if its for only 1 semester. (they stop at the math room and walk in. Mrs. Bond is sitting on the desk, checking homework. She looks up and sees Jassie with the boys. Girls roll their eyes and make gag noises.)

Mrs. Bond: Gutierrez, why are you late?

Jas'marieé: Um... I was showing the boys around on their schedules (points at guys. Bond lightens up and welcomes them in, shoving Jassie out the way.)(mumbles) Bitch. (walks to seat and sits down)

Bond: As you may know, our new edition to the school is Mindless Behavior! (turns to boys) Do you mind introducing yourself to the class?

Prod: I'm Craig, but Prodigy to MB.