You're So Beautiful....Feels Like I'm In A Dream (Jassie's Dream)

This chapter's is gonna be interesting.... Because some of this might happen in the real dance...

Note: Jassie's in dream mode for the whole chapter.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

{Jas'marieé's Dream}

(Jassie wakes up in school at the dance. She has on a short pencil skirt, a yellow striped top, and gray Converses. All her friends except Prod are there and they're dancing until Prince grabs her hand)

Prince: (smiles) Don't slump around...dance with me!

Jas'marieé: (smiles) Fine...(gets on the floor with Prince and dances to the near-end of Papi by Jennifer Lopez. Jassie and Prince started off slow then began grinding on each other and kept smiling. Roc looked at them. He turned away and saw Brittany dancing with Deanna *no homo*)

Roc: (P.O.V.: I guess Brittany is alone too...Maybe I should go and dance with her. Dede already seems to have a date with that Sammy dude. This might take my mind off Jassie)(walks over to Brittany and grinded on her. She pulls back and looks at him)

Brittany: Who the hell...Roc? (P.O.V.: o.O) You know I'm with Prod...(P.O.V.: Don't get me wrong- Roc looks too good right now. Should I go along with it? Besides, Prod's sick and I wish he was here. But me and Roc are like besties...right? No strings attached)

Roc: No strings attached...Let loose! (Brit shrugs and goes with it.

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

Jassie: (dancing to Pon De Floor by Major Lazer with Prince. She glances over and sees Brit and Roc dancing with each other in the unusual way) Prince! Look! (points at them)

Prince: (eyes widen) Oh crap...Roc's gonna get his ass kicked.

(Shay, Dede, and Ray walk over)

Prince: Guys, do you see what we're seeing?

Dede: What the hell?

Shay&Ray: Uh-oh....

Shay: Should we tell?

Jassie: Nope, I don't wanna hear their crap. Bad enough I'm dealing with Prince and Roc.

Prince: (shrugs) I'm done fighting with him.

Ray: Let's not tell...they'll know for themselves.

Everyone: True...

(everyone shakes it off and continues dancing to Get It, Shawty by Lloyd. Prince holds Jassie's hand and leads her outside. She raises her eyebrow)

Jas'marieé: Why are we outside? (P.O.V.: ?????)

Prince: As you know, I like you...a lot. (Jassie blushes) So I was wondering-

Jas'marieé: (smiles) Yes I will be your girl...See? I know you too well.

Prince: You sure do....Still don't know how you do it.

Jas'marieé: 'Cause I'm awesome.

Prince: (coughs) LIE.

Jassie: (dramatically gasps) Rude!

Prince: (laughs) You know you can't resist it!

Jas'marieé: Shut up and kiss me already! (Prince kisses her and the sky lights up. Jassie looks up and sees heart fireworks in the sky) Aww! Prince, look! So beautiful!

Prince: (smiles) Just like you.

Jas'marieé: (looks at him and smirks) Did you plan this?

Prince: Maybeee....Maybe you're the spark I wanna set into the sky with me...

Jassie: (gasps happily and hugs him tight) Oh my God! No one's ever did this for me before. I-

{END OF DREAM MODE}

?.?.?.?: Wake up, sleepyhead! We have a little talk to do.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Oh cappp! (I say oh capp instead of oh snap lol) Whose the mystery chick?! Find out next chapter!