Upgrade You★

{Upgrade}

(The gang all get to Upgrade and chicks immediately start flocking to the boys. The girls give them evil glares and they back off. 'Pay Me' by Miguel starts playing)

Prod: This place is crackin'!

Biz: For real! (leads Diggy onto the dance floor) Let's dance!

Jas'marieé: (begins grinding on Prince) I'm international baby!

Prince: I bet you are. (winks and pop his muscles on her chest)

Dede: (holds Roc's hand and leads him to the dance floor) You already know where we going.

Shay: You too. (tugs on Ray's shirt)

Brittany: (awkwardly looks at Prod) Um....

Prod: Er...

Prod&Brittany: I'm going to get something to drink. (both raise an eyebrow) Okay. (both sigh) Okay bye.

* * *

{Jassie and Prince}

(They're both dancing to 'Marvin and Chardonnay' until a boy pops up in their face)

?.?.?.?: Damnnnn, you sexy!

Jas'marieé: Um...thank you?

Prince: Aight son. That's mine so sca-daddle!

?.?.?.?: Nigga bye. (looks at Jassie and licks his lips) I'm Preston. What's ya name, ma?

Jas'marieé: First of all, I ain't ya mother. Second of all, I'm already with someone. So take ya ass on. (turns to dance with Princeton until Preston grabs her ass) Nigga, you out ya mind?!

Preston: I know you want me.

Prince: Watch out Jassie. (steps into Preston's face) Didn't I tell yo ass to move?! That's my girlfriend nigga. So step.

Preston: Not my fault ponytail want ya boy. Now get the fuck out my way. Looking like Huey from The Boondocks. (bumps Princeton's shoulder and starts feeling on Jassie) So what's yo name, shorty?

Jas'marieé: (drop kicks Preston) Nigga, I SAID don't fuckin' TOUCH me. (holds onto Princeton)

Preston: (groans and gets up) Man, fuck you and ya ugly ass bitch.

Prince: (punches Preston in the face) Now you the bitch, nigga.

Jas'marieé: (smirks) Awww, you were jelly!

Prince: Naw, babe. I just don't like when bitch niggas disrespect girls. Secondly, (smirks) that's my booty right there. (slaps Jassie's ass)

Jas'marieé: Mhm...And this (runs a finger up and down his chest) is mine. (smiles and body rolls on him to 'You Look Better With The Lights Off' by New Boyz)

Prince: (licks lips and whispers in her ear) Estás molienda y bromas me hizo con ganas de más.

* * *

{Brittany and Prod}

Brittany: Virgin Shirley Temple on the rocks, thank you.

?.?.?.?: (sits next to Brittany) Hey cutie.

Brittany: (sips her drink) Yo.

?.?.?.?: What's ya name?