I Did It 4 Love♥

Jas'marieé: (opens her eyes)(P.O.V.: Am I dead? Did she kill me?) Is this heaven?

?.?.?.?: No, it's not.

Jas'marieé: Then where am I?

?.?.?.?: You're in your heart.

Jas'marieé: What?

?.?.?.?: You're not dead. But you're not alive either.

Jas'marieé: That makes no fucking sense.

?.?.?.?: It's true. You're not dead, but you're not alive. You are in your heart because that's what's dead inside you.

Jas'marieé: (raises an eyebrow) How?

?.?.?.?: You can't let me go.

Jas'marieé: Who the hell are you? (crosses arms)

?.?.?.?: Aaron.

Jas'marieé: (eyes widen) Aaron....What the hell are you doing in my heart?

Aaron: Ask yourself that.

Jas'marieé: (rolls eyes) I still hate you.

Aaron: (laughs) I know.

Jas'marieé: Shut the hell up and get out of my heart.

Aaron: I can't.

Jas'marieé: Why?

Aaron: You still love me.

Jas'marieé: I don't. You broke my heart and gave the pieces to Angela. (pushes Aaron) I will forever hate your ass for it.

Aaron: See? You hate me. You're setting me as a stereotype. You couldn't trust me as far as you threw me. (Jassie raises an eyebrow and he laughs) Understandable. Now you have Princeton. He loves you and you have trust issues.

Jas'marieé: (glares at Aaron) I don't have trust issues.

Aaron: (coughs) Bullshit. (Jassie gives him a 'shut-your-bitch-ass-up' look) If you didn't have trust issues, why do you get so sensitive to things? Like with that bet him and Roc had. He did all that shit for you and you turned him away for like 2 weeks.

Jas'marieé: So what? He got what he deserved.

Aaron: See? You're stubborn. You can't let anything go. You just complain and complain. Let. It. Go. Let me go.

Jas'marieé: I can't. You left me broken, Aaron. How am I supposed to move if I keep going back on what you did? And worrying about it happening again?

Aaron: Ask yourself. You're the stubborn one.

Jas'marieé: (rolls eyes) Whatever. I'm out. (walks away until she banged her head on several silver poles) Ouch! Where the fuck did this come from?

Aaron: That is a symbol that you're locking up your heart.

Jas'marieé: That's not true. I love Princeton. I love him with everything I can ever describe as amazing. (Prince stands by the barricade, fiddling with a big chain of keys) Princeton? (Prince doesn't answer. She turns to Aaron) Why can't he hear me?

Aaron: I can only hear you.

Jas'marieé: (puts a hand on her hip) Why?

Aaron: (sighs) I'm dead, Jas'marieé.

Jas'marieé: (begins tearing up) W-What?

Aaron: I'm dead. I got shot 2 years ago.

Jas'marieé: So...You're gone?

Aaron: Yup. I like it in heaven. Me and Jesus make a pretty good duo. (He laughs and Jassie laughs) There's that smile.

Jas'marieé: Aaron?