Happiness Never Lasts...But Drama Can.

* * * Chapter Effin' 29 ! (I think :D) * * *

{The Next Morning}

(Jassie and Prince are still sleeping and the boys are up dancing and cheering)

Boys: AYEEEEE! WOOP WOOP! (jumping and dancing)

Roc: (runs into Princeton's room and jumps on top of them) Wakey wakey!

Jas'marieé: (wakes up and groans) Roc, what the hell are you doing up this early?!

Prince: (waking up) The fuck are you doing up at 5 in the morning? Can't you see me and my wife trying to sleep?

Roc: Shut up and look out the window. (Prince and Jassie walk over to the window)

Jas'marieé&Prince: Damnnnnnnnnnn! (they both see the snow and smile)

Ray: We got a snow day! We staying home!

Everyone: YAY!

Prod: Last one showered and outside are rotten eggs! (races to the bathroom)

Jas'marieé: (laughs) He's such a weirdo.

Prince: Good, he's gone.

Jas'marieé: What? Why?

Ray: His birthday is exactly 25 days away.

Roc: And we're throwing him a surprise party on Christmas night.

Jas'marieé: I'm in...but how is this gonna work out? We are practically with him 24/7.

Prince: When don't we ever have a good plan? (Jassie shrugs) How about him and Brittany go on a date or whatever and she brings him back at 12?

Roc: Then boom goes the dynamite.

Jas'marieé: I'm game...but what's the theme?

Ray: He always said he'd get drunk on his 15th, so I'm thinking we all get tripped out on stuff...

Prince: So we all gonna get high basically?

Jas'marieé: I guess so. (heads for the shower)

Roc: Are you sure about this? We're only 14, dude.

Prince: And how are we even getting all of this stuff? We're underage, smart one.

Ray: (waves phone around and sing-songs) Connections!

Roc: Who do you possibly know that could get us weed and alcohol?

Ray: (shrugs) I don't know. Maybe Dede or Shay could give us a clue.

Prince: (sighs) Aight, bro. Call them later.

* * *

{6 Hours Later}

(Jassie and the boys are all out playing in the snow. Prince and Jassie took a walk and talking)

Jas'marieé: Babe, why did you pick 'Slow Down' yesterday?

Prince: (smiles) That's your favorite song and two that was the song you first kissed me to.

Jas'marieé: (smiles) Wow, you remembered? I totally forgot about that deal I made with you! God dammit, I messed it up!

Prince: (laughs) I liked it.

Jas'marieé: Me too. (sighs) But I can't believe I only have a whole two months until you guys are gone.

Prince: Girl, what you talking 'bout?