Guess Who's Coming To Dinner?

Recap:

?.?.?.?: Jassie?

Jas'marieé: (turns around and sees the shock of her life)

?.?.?.?: They're coming for you. December 27th.

* * *

Jas'marieé: Dede? (looks at her face and arms) What the hell happened to you?!

Dede: I can't tell you guys.

Prince: Why not?

Dede: I'm threatened. They promised to kill me.

Jas'marieé: (clenches teeth) Who did this to you?

Dede: (starts tearing up) Chris and Angela.

Prince: (clenches his hands into fists) Where are they?

Dede: It all happened yesterday. I don't know where they are.

{Flashback} 

(Dede was walking home when Chris grabbed her and threw her into his car)

Dede: (tries to unlock the door) Chris! What the fuck are you doing?!

Chris: Shut up, Deanna. (slaps her)

Angela: Good job, Chris. (high fives him and glares at Deanna)

Dede: Angela? Why the hell am I here?

Angela: You betrayed me, bitch. I told you that if you EVER crossed me, I'd have your ass. I promised I'd make you and Jas'marieé's lives a living hell. Now I'm coming for you and your little gang of nimrods.

Chris: With me at your service. (salutes to Angela)

Angela: (digs her nails deep in Dede's arm, causing bruises and scratches) Now note this in your tiny ignorant brain, whore. December 27th. The day after Prodigy's birthday. I promise to God I am coming after you guys. Full blood. No regrets. (turns to Chris) Finish her off, big brother.

Chris: You got it sis. (picks Dede up and throws her out the car, causing a scar on the side of her face) If you tell any of those faggots about this, you're suicidal. (they drive away)

Dede: (shaking and crying)(P.O.V.: They're gonna hurt me! What do I do?! What can I do?!) 

{End Of Flashback}

Prince: I'll find them. (begins heading for the door)

Jas'marieé: (puts a hand on his chest) Babe, please don't.

Prince: I'm not gonna let those two jackasses mess with my girlfriend and people I care for. I gotta fight.

Dede: (shakes her head) Don't do it, Princeton. He's dangerous. She's psycho. Don't even try.

Prince: (looks at Dede and looks at Jassie, who is intensely staring at him. He unclenches his fists and inhales and exhales) Alright, fine. (to Dede) But you're coming with us.

Dede: Okay. (they all begin walking towards the car. Dede looks out the window and Jassie lays her head on his shoulder)

Prince: (looks at Jassie)(P.O.V.: This isn't over. This. Means. War.) Baby girl, you okay? (Jassie nodded) Talk to me.