Truth Or Dance?

(They all walk to the bus and see their managers,Keisha and Money standing there.)

Keisha: Hey guys! (looks over at Jassie and Brittany) Who are these pretty girls?

Jas'marieé: I'm Jas'marieé.

Brittany: I'm Brittany.

Money: Nice to meet you guys. (extends arms to both of them) I'm Money, and this is Keisha. We're their-

Brittany: Managers, right?

Jas'marieé: (elbows Brittany) Nice to meet you too.

Roc: They're coming to hang out with us.

Keisha: Well today, you guys have to learn the new moves... (glances over at Money) I thought I told Money to text you guys that. (everyone looks at Money)

Money: (shrugs) Not my fault I forgot!

Boys: Ughhhhhhh!

Ray: I thought we didn't have to do anything during the semester.

Keisha: (gasps sarcastically) Did I forget to tell you that?

Prod: Evil....

Prince: Well can they at least come?

Money: (turns to girls) Are you guys cool with it?

Jas'marieé: (shrugs and nods) Sure, I'm down.

Brittany: Sure thing...(P.O.V.: OMFG OMFG OMFG! I'm going with THE Mindless Behavior to a dance rehearsal! Sweet!)

Keisha: Alrighty then...get on board!

Jas'marieé: (whispers to Brittany) Sweet!

Brittany: (whispers back) Definitely!

(They all board the bus and drop their bags and Jassie's skateboard onto the ground)

Keisha: Okay...so we have exactly 1 hour until we get to the studio...So you guys can talk and do your homework. Me and Money will be on the other bus. Aight?

Girls&Boys: Aight.

(Keisha and Money leave the bus and the driver begins driving. They all take out their homework and begin lounging around on the couch.)

Prod: Okay, Brit... can you help me with this math? This polynomial stuff still confuses me.

Brittany: Sure...I always do them. (begins looking over each other's questions.

Ray: I want some food mannnnnn! (slides onto the floor)

Roc: Dude, you're always hungry. (smirks at Princeton) Maybe you should ask Betty Crocker here to make you a sandwich.

Princeton: Shut the hell up Roc. Damn. (walks out into the kitchen)

Ray: Wait up, Prince! (runs) I want a sandwich!

Jas'marieé: (looks at Roc) Why are you guys fighting?

Roc: No reason...(looks at math book)

Jas'marieé: Lie! Tell me...

Roc: Just him being sensitive. No deal.

Jas'marieé: Whatever helps you sleep at night... (looks over at Roc's math book. She copies his answers.)

Roc: (sings) Cheater, cheater...pumpkin eater.

Jas'marieé: Well I do love my pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving...so yep. (laughs)

Roc: (smiles and stares at her) You're pretty...you know that?

Jas'marieé: You think? (P.O.V.: Holy shit...where's Brittany when I need her?)